- Contact for Futon Design. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p3
Reports that the telephone number for Futon Design is 01440 706 543.
- Trio from Futon Design. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2001, Issue 5252, p3
Introduces Sunrise, Wave Bed and Swift bedroom furniture from Futon Design in Great Britain.
- Futon Design to double production. // Cabinet Maker;05/12/2000, Issue 5187, p5
Reports on manufacturer Futon Design's plan to increase its production after moving to larger premises in Great Britain.
- FOCUS ON SHOW PRODUCTS. // Cabinet Maker;1/14/2005, Issue 5421, p36
The article presents information about some show products. Futon Design will be exhibiting the largest selection of futons and sofa beds available in Great Britain at the Birmingham Furniture Show 2005. As market leaders at introducing new and innovative products to the high street. Futon Design...
- BUSINESS briefs. // Home Textiles Today;7/28/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 45, p14
Reports on news and developments concerning businesses in the United States, as of July 28, 2003. Improvement in the quarterly Measure of Business Confidence; Increase in job search times; Bullish attitude of builders of single-family homes.
- Companies add locations in Atlanta. // Material Handling Engineering;Jan98, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p16
Reports on the opening of businesses in various locations in Atlanta, Georgia. Manhattan Associates' relocation of its headquarters in Atlanta, Georgia; Robocom Systems Inc.'s opening of an office in Atlanta, Georgia to provide technical support to its customers in the Southeast; Acculift...
- Rates up? No Problem. Burns, Mairin // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p32
Focuses on the financing options of junk rated companies in the U.S. Bond issuance of Dynergy Inc.; Shifting of the securities market.
- Quality programme. // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p29
Presents an outline of a quality program designed to help New Zealand business enterprises reach international levels of performance. Background of the foundation; Coverage of the program.
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Oct97, Vol. 76 Issue 9, p71
Presents several legal cases concerning business enterprises in New Zealand. Includes non-assessable ruling of the rent subsidy received by Coopers & Lybrand; Costs award to Arthur Anderson sued by directors of Irdoss Computer Systems; Twice-yearly audit of Crown Casino.