- Kravet buys G.P. & J. // Home Textiles Today;7/23/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 45, p2
Reports the acquisition of the G.P. & J. Baker Ltd. by Kravet Fabrics.
- Crowson silent on fabric firms takeover talk. // Cabinet Maker;04/13/2001, Issue 5233, p4
Reports the acquisition of GP&J Baker and Monkwell Fabrics by Silentnight and Crowson Fabrics in Great Britain. Refusal of the Silentnight to comment on the issue; Publication of the interim results; Sales of Parker Knoll Fabrics, Raymakers and Fardis.
- Ducal set for brand comeback. // Cabinet Maker;9/1/2006, Issue 5503, p4
The article reports that Ducal, whose products were in a proverbial coma since the death of DP Furniture Express in November 2005, has been licensed to a new company which has been advertising for field sales executives. Silentnight Group, which still owns Ducal, licensed the brand to the new...
- Silentnight war chest. // Cabinet Maker;08/27/99, Issue 5152, p2
Discusses the sale of Wellhouse Wire Products to Leggett & Platt by Silentnight.
- Baker creates a total lifestyle brand. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p4
States that G P & J Baker has launched a range of upholstered furniture. Identification of strategy that was used; Comments from Managing Director Martin Fear; Description of the types of furniture that will be available from the company.
- Lizz Cann leaves Crownson for G P & J Baker. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p4
Reports that Lizz Cann, a former employee of Crowson Fabrics, has been recruited by the G P and J Baker company. Identification of her role and responsibilities.
- GP&J Baker history lesson. // Cabinet Maker;10/06/2000, Issue 5208, p3
Reports the release of the Originals autumn collection of GP&J Baker. Relaunch of the classic designs from the textile archive of the company; Features of the clothing design; Inclusions of linen and cotton on the fabric collection.
- Ashley gets in dec. fabrics. Sloan, Carole // Home Textiles Today;8/27/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 50, p1
Reports the launching of the Lara Ashley fabric collection from Kravet Fabrics in New York, New York. Description of the fabric designs; Introduction of the fabrics by home accent retailer Calico Corners and JoAnn Fabrics; Distribution of the 14-volume Fabric Library to a select a list of...
- Fabrics with SPF. Sollis, Carolyn; Wrightman, Elaine // House Beautiful;Jul2003, Vol. 145 Issue 7, p28
Presents several pictures of fabrics that stand up to sun, mist and mildew, including waves and swirls-designed fabric from Kravet.