- UK: Co-op CEO: "Back me or sack me". Askew, Katy // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);3/14/2014, p6
The article reports on the resignation offered by Euan Sutherland, the chief executive officer (CEO) of the Co-operative Group Ltd. Sutherland proposed his resignation after the board members questioned his 2014 pay agreement. He had also blamed a board member for leaking informations about his...
- Editor's Viewpoint - Anything but Co-operative. Best, Dean // Aroq - Just-Food.com (Global News);3/14/2014, p14
The article focuses on the resignation of the chief executive officer (CEO), Euan Sutherland, from Co-operative Group Ltd. It states that the sudden departure of Sutherland has increased the problems for the company. It was already suffering at business front, and the recent personnel changes...
- Anchor chief quits in wake of merger. Charles, Gemma // Marketing Week;11/8/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 39, p5
Focuses on the resignation of the managing director of the Anchor butter Simon Tuckey after the joint venture of New Zealand Milk and Arla Food's Lurpak. Role of Tuckey in marketing sales; Details of occupation; Specification of the revamp process of Anchor.
- Co-op Group boss Morgan to exit as merger looms. Whitehead, Jennifer // Marketing (00253650);5/30/2007, p1
The article reports on the resignation of ZoÃ« Morgan, marketing director of Co-operative Group Ltd., as merger looms between the company and United Co-operative. Morgan is leaving the company without a job to go to. She joined Co-operative Group in 2004 from HBOS Retail. It is noted that the...
- Lee Gladwell leaves Platform. Thomas, Paul // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);8/31/2012, p1
The article announces the resignation of Lee Gladwell as director of sales and proposition of Platform, the intermediary lender of the Co-operative Group.
- Shock resignation puts vote in focus. Lee, Anne // New Zealand Dairy Exporter;Aug2012, Vol. 88 Issue 1, p11
The article announces the resignation of Colin Armer from Fonterra's board.
- A packed agenda. Christian, Glenys // New Zealand Dairy Exporter;Nov2012, Vol. 88 Issue 4, p7
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses contenders for Fonterra directors.
- I want that job. Phillips, Beth // Grocer;3/31/2012, p58
The article announces that the Co-operative Food Team is looking for a category trading manager to be based in Manchester, England.
- Analysis: Founding father of green marketing steps down at The Co-op. O'Flaherty, Kate // Marketing Week;4/10/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p10
The article announces the resignation of Simon Williams as director of corporate affairs and social goals at Co-operative Group Ltd. in Manchester, England. It states that Williams will assume new responsibility for the company as ethical marketing and corporate social responsibility consultant....