N.Y.C. Airport Lease Uncertainty Won't Hold Up Long-Term Deals, Official Says
- Moody's Downgrades JFK Terminal Debt. // Bond Buyer;10/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31239, p37
Reports on decline in ratings of a multi-million debt issued by the Port authority of New York and New Jersey-based JFK International Arrivals Terminal. Insurer of the bonds; Significance of revision of bond ratings.
- Trading WTC For Airports Called Novel. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/7/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31444, p1
Focuses on the proposed property deal that calls for the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey to hand over the World Trade Center site to New York City. Conditions over the financial implications of airports on both insurers; Restructuring of the outstanding airport debt; Impact of the...
- A New York state of mind. Lefer, Henry // Air Transport World;Jun96, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p175
Reports on the dispute between New York City and the Port Authority (PA) of New York & New Jersey, which has operated JFK and LaGuardia airports on lease from the city since 1947. City's claim that the PA has been shortchanging it on rent; Issue of the figure for net revenue; New York City Mayor...
- N.Y., N.J. Port Agency Set to Deal. Peacock, Wayne; Braun, Martin; Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p1
Reports on the decision of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to sell bonds and notes. Amount offered in consolidated revenue; Use of the money to fund the authority's ongoing capital improvement program; Impact of the September 11 terrorist attacks on the agency's finances.
- NEW YORK: Support for WTC Bonds. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33420, p9
The article reports on the decision of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to expand its credit support to bonds which are expected to be sold for the development of a tower at the World Trade Center in New York.
- N.Y.-N.J. Port Authority Set to Sell $1B in a Slightly Smaller Calendar. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;9/26/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33588, p3
The article announces that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey is to issue consolidated bonds as the low rate market environment encourages refinancing.
- N.Y.-N.J. Port Authority Set To Sell $400M for Projects. Tonya Chin // Bond Buyer;4/3/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33690, p14
The article reports on the scheduled auction of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey's 400 million dollars consolidated bonds on April 4, 2012.
- N.Y./N.J. Port Authority Issuing $300M for Capital Plan Today. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/15/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31203, p6
Reports on the bond issue of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. Structure of the bonds; Uses of the proceeds from the bond issue.
- N.Y.-N.J. authority's wish list faces dueling governors. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;10/19/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30750, p4
Reports that the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey has a 40 billion dollars wish list for a variety of capital projects. Need for governors of New York and New Jersey to sign off on toll and fee increases; Details of the capital projects.