Muni Prices End Little Changed; $400M Conn. GOs Priced for Retail
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;01/24/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31063, p36
Presents charts on the performance of the bond market in the United States, on January 23, 2001. Municipal bond index; Bond prices.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/15/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31326, p42
Presents statistics which represent the price of municipal bonds of the U.S. bond market as of February 15, 2002. Daily evaluation of the bond prices; Calculation of change in bid; Performance rating of bid; Representation of municipal bond prices in the different fields.
- Munis Lower in Sluggish Market; Treasury Rebound Improves Tone. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/5/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31983, p2
Reports on the bond market activity in the U.S. Difficulty of the underwriters to distribute new deals amid daily declines in bond prices; Volatility of the economy; Decline of demand for municipal bonds.
- Municipals end flat with market in holding pattern for fed meeting. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;11/16/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30769, p2
Report on the absence of changes in the prices of municipal bonds in the United States. Influence of the holding of the Federal Open Market Committee meeting on the bond market; Investors retention of interest in municipal bonds; Minimal year-end incentives from municipal ratios.
- Municipal Prices End Mixed Ahead of Employment Report. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;12/03/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30780, p2
Reports the problem on municipal bond prices in the United States. Details on the trend of dealings in the market; Views on the cause of the problem; Bond sales of some companies.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p40
Illustrates prices for municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market.
- Municipal Bond Prices End Firm; PaineWebber Wins Portland GOs. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;7/13/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31180, p2
Reports on the performance of the United States bond market on July 12, 2001. Municipal bond prices; Dollar bond trading; Repricing and restructuring; Notable deals.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;07/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30931, p28
Presents bond market statistics in the United States for July 13, 2000. Bond prices; Municipal bond yields; Market index.
- Munis Rise 1/4 Point in Long End As Treasuries Rally Late in Session. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;
Reports on increase in prices of municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market. Quoted price of the bonds owned by New York State Environmental Facilities Corp.; Possible improvement in futures market of the bonds.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;
Illustrates prices for municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market. Average dollar price of the bonds; Usage of noncallable bonds in par call yield calculations.