May CPI Up 0.4%, Core Rate Up 0.1%
- Consumer price index. // Accountancy Ireland;Apr99, Vol. 31 Issue 2, p26
Presents a chart related to consumer price index in Ireland for mid-January 1999.
- August CPI, Core Rate Up. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;9/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31474, p2
Reports the state of the index for consumer prices during August in the U.S. Increase in the core rate of the index; Impact of continued increase in energy prices and clothing costs on consumer price index.
- Cleveland Fed: Median CPI Up. Vekshin, Alison // Bond Buyer;9/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31474, p2
Reports the increase of the median consumer price index in the U.S.
- Inflation and Prices. // Economic Trends (07482922);Oct99, p7
Reports on the continued increase of retail prices in the United States in August 1999. Percentage increase of the Consumer Price Index (CPI); Factors influencing the price increase; Gap between the CPI and the median CPI; Impact of the declining value of the dollar in foreign-exchange rates on...
- Changes in consumer prices--all urban consumers. // Economic Indicators;Nov95, p24
Presents a tabulation of changes in consumer prices for all urban consumers in the United States from 1985 to October 1995. Period; All items; Food; Housing; Apparel and upkeep; Transportation; Medical care; Energy; All items less food and energy; Percent change for all items.
- PRICE DATA. // Monthly Labor Review;Feb80, Vol. 103 Issue 2, p92
Presents price data compiled by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics as of 1979. Consumer price index; Retail prices; Prices by selected industries.
- New basket of goods and services being priced in revised CPI. Mason, Charles; Butler, Clifford // Monthly Labor Review;Jan87, Vol. 110 Issue 1, p3
Describes the construction of the market basket of goods and services used in estimating the consumer price index (CPI) in the United States, effective January 1987. Comparison with the previous CPI market basket; Consumption changes that have taken place since the last revision; Changes in...
- Keeping Track: consumer prices. staff // Christian Science Monitor;7/23/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 166, p12
Reports that the United States consumer price index rose 0.2 percent in June, 2001.
- Prices. // Arkansas Business & Economic Review;Fall96, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p58
Presents producer prices and consumer prices of goods in Arkansas as of September 1996.
- Consumer Prices In 1997. Wilson, Todd // Monthly Labor Review;May98, Vol. 121 Issue 5, p36
Focuses on the slowdown in consumer prices in 1997 in the United States. Increase in the Consumer Price Index for All Urban Consumers All Items; Decline in prices for energy; Moderate food costs; Combination of record-low consumer inflation and record-low unemployment.