- McCain's in the control tower now. Merrion, Paul // Crain's Chicago Business;09/25/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 40, p4
Reports on United States Senator John McCain's involvement in the public debate over the proposed expansion of the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois, as of September 25, 2000. Campaign of McCain against airlines and the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration's efforts to block the...
- O'Hare finally given expansion OK. // Airline Business;Jan2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p14
Focuses on the expansion of the Chicago O'Hare airport in Illinois. Problems with the plan to construct an addition runway at the airport; Estimated budget allotted for the proposed expansion.
- Runway, Peotone talks taking off. Hinz, Greg // Crain's Chicago Business;02/12/2001, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p4
Reports on the results of a readers' survey conducted by 'Crain's Chicago Business' periodical on the proposed expansion of the O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. Support of a majority of respondents for the construction of a new runway; Percentage of respondents who favor the...
- Action raises airlines' esteem. McIntyre, Kathryn J. // Business Insurance;08/23/99, Vol. 33 Issue 34, p25
Comments on the flight delays in and out of Chicago's O'Hare International airport. Reasons for the flight delays; Major airlines and the United States Federal Aviation Administration's plan to improve service around the country.
- Chicago O'Hare Airport. // AirGuide Business;2/15/2010, p3
The article reports on the implications of the increased landing and rental fees at Chicago O'Hare International Airport to airline industry.
- Indiana Lawmakers Amend O'Hare Bill, Boost Gary Airport. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/24/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31372, p28
Reports the amendment of the O'Hare International Airport expansion in Chicago. Approval of Senate Commerce Committee with Indiana lawmakers on the National Aviation Capacity Act of 2002; Focus of Chicago Mayor Richard Daley on the proposed runway reconfiguration; Cost of infrastructure.
- Attention, passengers: Expect flight delays. McIntyre, Kathryn J. // Business Insurance;07/12/99, Vol. 33 Issue 28, p21
Comments on flight delays at O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois during the spring and summer of 1999. Canceled flight to Chicago, Illinois from Detroit, Michigan; Delayed flight to Los Angeles, California from Chicago, Illinois; Need for better communication among pilots, ground...
- Readers respond. // Crain's Chicago Business;4/12/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p15
The article focuses on the views of the readers of the journal regarding the U.S. governments plan to grant 400 million dollar for the construction of new runways at the Chicago O'Hare International Airport.
- BIZ PUSHES FOR O'HARE RUNWAY. Hinz, Greg // Crain's Chicago Business;10/09/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p1
Reports on the support of the Commercial Club of Chicago in Illinois for the construction of a runway at O'Hare International Airport. Need to upgrade the airport; Airport conditions over the summer of 2000; Background on the O'Hare Corporate Outreach Program.