- Munis Slightly Firmer, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/18/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32736, p2
No abstract available.
- Munis Firmer as Traders Stay on Sidelines. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32579, p2
The article reports on the condition of the municipal market in the U.S. According to traders, tax-exempt yields were lower by about one basis point. The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board were also unchanged to slightly firmer. A mild gains was shown by the Treasury market. Expected...
- Munis Firmer Following Weaker Data. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;1/3/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32785, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond and Treasury markets in the U.S. for the week ended January 2, 2008. At the end of the week, the municipal market was firmer in light trading. Municipal bond traders said that tax-exempts increased three to four basis points....
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31989, p32
Presents statistical data about the bond market in the United States as of October 14, 2004. Market indicators; Tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal bonds.
- Munis Finish Slightly Firmer in Quiet Day. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/12/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32960, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal securities in the U.S. bond market. The municipal market was slightly firmer as traders indicated that tax-exempt yields were lower by about two basis points. The Treasury market showed some gains with the yield on the benchmark 10-year...
- Correction for Marketability Risk Applied to Municipal Bond Yields. Kadiyala, Padma // Journal of Applied Finance;Spring/Summer2007, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p96
There is a problem with the conventional expression for the tax rate at which investors are indifferent between a tax-exempt municipal bond and a taxable corporate bond. It suggests an implausibly low rate. Application of an adjustment for the illiquidity of the muni market produces implied tax...
- Munis Slightly Weaker as Big Deals Hit Primary. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/24/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32636, p2
The article reports on the performance of the U.S. bond market for the week ended May 23, 2007. It has been noted that the municipal bond market was slightly weaker on May 23 as the week's biggest scheduled deals hit the primary market. According to traders, tax-exempt yields increased by two or...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31236, p32
Presents charts and graphs depicting bond market in the United States as of October 2001. Prices of government securities; Short term tax-exempt yields; Daily basis spreads of municipal bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;12/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31787, p29
Presents statistics on the state of the bond market in the United States, as of December 23, 2003. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply rises.