- Munis Slightly Firmer, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/18/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32736, p2
No abstract available.
- Munis Firmer as Traders Stay on Sidelines. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32579, p2
The article reports on the condition of the municipal market in the U.S. According to traders, tax-exempt yields were lower by about one basis point. The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board were also unchanged to slightly firmer. A mild gains was shown by the Treasury market. Expected...
- Munis Firmer Following Weaker Data. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;1/3/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32785, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond and Treasury markets in the U.S. for the week ended January 2, 2008. At the end of the week, the municipal market was firmer in light trading. Municipal bond traders said that tax-exempts increased three to four basis points....
- Munis Catch Bid on the Back of 2d Day of Treasury Gains. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, William // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p2
Reports that Municipal Bond Market has caught a bid on the back of a second straight day of gains in Treasuries during the auction of U.S. Department of Treasury's three-year notes in the U.S. Highest bid for the auctioned three-year notes; Percentage of decrease in tax-exempt yields; Impact of...
- Munis Flat in Lackluster Trading; Kansas DOT Deal Goes to Retail. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/8/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31900, p2
Presents updates on the United States municipal bond market as of June 8, 2004. Flat trading of municipal bonds on June 7, 2004; Amount of orders received on the first day of issue of highway revenue bonds from the Kansas Department of Transportation; Market impact on the market of the death of...
- Munis Firmer Following Treasury Gains. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;11/7/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 32999, p2
The article reports on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of November 7, 2009. The market was firmer following Treasury gains as traders said tax-exempt yields were lower by two to four basis points overall. The Treasury market showed gains as the yield on the benchmark 10-year...
- Late Summer Lethargy Continues As Municipals Finish Unchanged. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;8/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32205, p2
Reports on the condition of the municipal bond secondary market in the U.S. Observation that buyers were not aggressive enough in the first part of the session to push bond prices higher; Contribution of the longstanding underperformance of short-dated Treasuries to the weakness in tax-exempt...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p40
Presents charts and a graph on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 26, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data; General obligation bond prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal market yields.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31989, p32
Presents statistical data about the bond market in the United States as of October 14, 2004. Market indicators; Tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal bonds.