- Munis Slightly Firmer, Following Treasuries. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;10/18/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32736, p2
No abstract available.
- Munis Firmer as Traders Stay on Sidelines. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/5/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32579, p2
The article reports on the condition of the municipal market in the U.S. According to traders, tax-exempt yields were lower by about one basis point. The Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board were also unchanged to slightly firmer. A mild gains was shown by the Treasury market. Expected...
- Munis Firmer Following Weaker Data. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;1/3/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32785, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond and Treasury markets in the U.S. for the week ended January 2, 2008. At the end of the week, the municipal market was firmer in light trading. Municipal bond traders said that tax-exempts increased three to four basis points....
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31989, p32
Presents statistical data about the bond market in the United States as of October 14, 2004. Market indicators; Tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal bonds.
- Munis Slightly Weaker as Big Deals Hit Primary. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/24/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32636, p2
The article reports on the performance of the U.S. bond market for the week ended May 23, 2007. It has been noted that the municipal bond market was slightly weaker on May 23 as the week's biggest scheduled deals hit the primary market. According to traders, tax-exempt yields increased by two or...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/3/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31236, p32
Presents charts and graphs depicting bond market in the United States as of October 2001. Prices of government securities; Short term tax-exempt yields; Daily basis spreads of municipal bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;04/27/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31127, p39
Presents data depicting the bond market in the United States as of April 27, 2001. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal bond prices.
- Munis Dip Into Holiday Mode. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;12/26/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32535, p2
The article presents information about the performance of municipal bond market in the U.S. during the third week of December 2006. Due to holiday season, the market was slightly weaker on December 22, 2006. According to market sources, yields in the tax-exempt market declined by about one basis...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32013, p37
Presents charts and graphs showing bond market indicators in the United States as of November 17, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Visible supply rises; Municipal market data general obligation yields; New-issue balances; One-year note index; Reoffering yields;...