Biggest Bond Portfolios: 1995-99
- Operations Briefs. // ABA Banking Journal;Oct92, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p132
Reports developments in the banking industry in the U.S. as of October 1992. Installation of a touch-screen PC-based kiosks, an online employee benefits by First Chicago Corp.; Opening of the Columbia Center, a state-of-the art operations facility of US Bank; Membership of Citibank NA in the...
- Israel. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;10/29/1999, Vol. 43 Issue 43, p20
Reports that United States-based Citibank Corp. is planning to venture into the banking sector of Israel following the approval of its application to open a commercial bank by the Central Bank of Israel.
- ON-LINE GAMING CRAPS OUT WITH CREDIT CARD BILLERS. Depaula, Matthew // U.S. Banker;Aug2002, Vol. 112 Issue 8, p23
Reports the online gambling in the U.S. Action of Citibank on blocking online gambling transactions; Reaction of credit card companies Visa and MasterCard on rule enforcement of online gambling transactions; Implication of blocked online gambling on the decline of growth rates among banks on...
- Treading lightly south of the border. Rice, Harvey // U.S. Banker;Sep95, Vol. 105 Issue 9, p42
Reports on the cautious approach of American banks to the opportunities available in Mexico under the North American Free Trade Agreement. Opportunities in various financial operations; Lack of interest by American banks to go into retail banking; Citibank's retail banking presence in Mexico...
- Big banks rate other big banks. // ABA Banking Journal;Jan1985, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p116
Reports the ranking of banks in the U.S. Rank of Citibank as best-managed bank; Acquisition of nonbanking business by banks; Views of bank executives on nonbank competition.
- Data exchange. // ABA Banking Journal;Nov94, Vol. 86 Issue 11, p75
Reports on developments in the banking industry in the United States. Citibank's interactive services in Washington, D.C.; Addition of First Union Corp. to the Payment Solutions Network Inc.; Release of `Information Infrastructure' report from the National Information Infrastructure Task Force.
- U.S. BANKS AND THE DIRTY MONEY EMPIRE. Petras, James // Dollars & Sense;Sep/Oct2001, Issue 237, p11
Discusses the role of big banks in the United States on money laundering business. Information on bank officials involved in money laundering; Method used by banks in hiding or holding a client's asset; Role of Citibank in providing money laundering services.
- A Big Citi Casts an Outsourcing Web. Conrad, Lee // Bank Technology News;Oct2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the treasury management of Citibank company in the U.S. Responses of banks to treasury management services; Introduction of the online outsource service; Customers of treasury management services.
- CITIBANK MUST OBEY THE RULES. Lissakers, Karin // Challenge (05775132);Nov/Dec82, Vol. 25 Issue 5, p60
The article focuses on allegations leveled against Citibank Corp. for violating rules of trade and suggests that it must start obeying the valid norms. The staff of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission found on an investigation that Citibank had systematically circumvented local tax,...