Fitch, Seeking Business, to Rate MBIA-Insured Issuers AAA, Free of Charge
- Fitch affirms MBIA's AAA. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;09/16/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30727, p29
Reports on the rating given to the bonds of the MBIA Insurance Corp. Reasons for the rating given to the company.
- Colorado Charter School Is First Rated Investment-Grade by Fitch. Carpenter-Kasprzak, Sheri // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p1
Reports on Fitch's assignment of its first investment-grade rating to the Colorado Education and Cultural Facilities Authority revenue bonds for the Bromley East Charter School Project in Brighton, Colorado. Scheduled sale of bonds in October 2000; Comparison with rating given by Moody's...
- Fitch Upgrades Knoxville, Tenn., on Eve of Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p3
Reports on Fitch's upgrade of Knoxville, Tennessee's outstanding general obligation bond rating to AA-plus from AA as the city prepares to sell bond anticipation notes on August 21, 2001.
- Fitch Rates ISFA's Soldier Field Deal A-Plus. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/21/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31207, p36
Announces the A-plus rating given by Fitch to the Illinois Sport Facilities Authority's bond sale for the renovation of the Chicago Park District-owned Soldier Field. Basis for the rating; Value of the deal.
- Orange County's AAA. Marois, Michel B. // Bond Buyer;07/09/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30679, p27
Focuses on the rating given to the bond issue in Orange County, California by Fitch Investors Service.
- Mass. IFA Brookhaven bonds raised by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;06/01/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30652, p2
Reports that Fitch IBCA has upgraded the Massachusetts Industrial Finance Agency's mortgage revenue refunding bonds.
- Virginia Beach GOs rated AA+ by Fitch. // Bond Buyer;06/30/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30673, p2
Reports on Fitch IBCA Inc.'s rating on Virginia Beach, Virginia's bonds.
- Seeking clarity and competitiveness, Fitch announces new... Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;11/03/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30265, p2
Reports that Fitch Investors Service will implement a rating policy on bonds starting 1998. What Fitch hopes to achieve by changing its rating policy; Criticism about Moody's and Standard & Poor's use of automatic rating assignments.
- Washington Suburban Sanitary Wins AAA Rating From Fitch. Vadum, Matthew // Bond Buyer;02/28/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31086, p4
Reports on Fitch Investors Service Inc.'s issuing of a triple A rating to the Washington Suburban Sanitary Commission's outstanding general obligation bonds. Reasons behind Fitch's decision to issue a triple A rating; Possible increase in the commission's credit rating from other credit rating...