Results of Competitive Sales
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/03/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30988, p22
Informs on the results of negotiated sales of bonds in different states as of September and October 2000. General obligation school bonds in Anchorage, Alaska; Multifamily housing revenue refunding bonds in Clovis, California; Single family mortgage revenue bonds in Louisiana; Revenue bonds for...
- Quick Scales for Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;10/25/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30754, p11A
Presents data on negotiated sales of bonds in different states of the United States as of October 22, 1999. Includes the correctional facilities service contract revenue bonds of New York's Empire State Development Corp.; Mortgage revenue bonds of the Alaska Housing Finance Corp; Breck school...
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;11/19/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30772, p16
Presents figures on the results of negotiated bond sales in the United States. Includes the Maricopa County Industrial Development Authority in Arizona; San Clemente, California; Pottawattamie County, Iowa; Maine Housing Authority.
- Results of competitive sales. Anderson, August; Cruz, Judy; Singh, Rita // Bond Buyer;11/19/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30772, p17
Presents figures on the results of competitive bond sales in the United States as of November 19, 1999. Includes the Talladega County Board of Education in Alabama; Pangburn Special School District in Arkansas; Corona, California.
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;11/19/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30772, p32
Presents figures on invisible bond supply in the United States as of November 19, 1999. Includes revenue bonds of the Alaskan Housing Finance Corp.; Revenue bonds of the Port of Los Angeles in California; Airport revenue refunding bonds of the Department of Transportation of Hawaii.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracy, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;12/23/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30794, p11
Presents the results of negotiated bond sales in different states. Includes the school improvement bonds at the Peoria Unified School District Number 11 in Arizona; Special tax bonds at Turlock, California; Multifamily housing revenue bonds in the District of Columbia.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;05/12/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30890, p20
Reports on the results of negotiated sales of bonds in different states in the United States as of May 2000. Weekly variable rate multifamily housing revenue bonds of the Arkansas Development Finance Authority; General obligation bonds of Alton, Illinois; Saint Paul, Minnesota, Housing and...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;06/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31161, p18
Presents results of negotiated sales in different states in the United States as of June 14, 2001. Revenue bonds issued by Birmingham Special Care Facilities Financing Authority in Alabama; Multi-family housing revenue refunding bonds from the California Statewide Communities Development...
- USURY AND LOAN TRANSFERS. Bernhardt, Roger; Volkov, Alex // Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Journal;Winter2015, Vol. 49 Issue 3, p549
This Article is primarily concerned with the effect of transferring a mortgage loan from its originating loan broker to a group of small investors when that loan was at its inception-usurious. However, because the rules applicable to that situation are not confined to mortgage law, we begin with...