Moody's Taps Ratings and Research Co-Chiefs
- Hilderman Takes Over at Public Finance. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;04/12/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31117, p4
Reports on the appointment of Mara Hilderman as head of the public finance group of Moody's Investors Service Inc. Career history; Job responsibilities.
- Moody's Hires Brad Spielman as Health Care VP in San Francisco. Cohen, Jackie // Bond Buyer;10/19/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32490, p35
The article reports on the appointment of Brad Spielman as vice president in the financial services office of Moody's Investors Service Inc. in San Francisco, California. He is delegated to work in the health care depth issues under the supervision of its senior vice president and team leader...
- Moody's Kurtz, Lipnick, and Nelson Promoted to Managing Directors. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;12/5/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31526, p6
Reports that the U.S.-based credit rating agency Moody's Investor Service Inc. has promoted three of its employees Ken Kurtz, Linda Hird Lipnick and John Nelson as managing directors in its public finance group. Role of the three employees in building client relationships; Career profiles of...
- Moody's promotes five of its analysts. Shah, Angela // Bond Buyer;08/14/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30209, p36
Names five public finance analysts promoted by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in August 1997 to the position of vice president-senior credit officer.
- Moody's Lowers Florida Agency Outlook, Citing Housing Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/2/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31295, p40
Reports that ratings agency Moody's Investors service changed its rating on Florida based nonprofit organization Capital Project Finance Authority. Reason for the change in outlook; Contents of disclosure notice of Public Finance Associates Inc.; Effect of the notice on U.S. market conditions.
- Moody's Investors Service. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;2/26/1996, Vol. 144 Issue 9, p17
Reports that Moody's Investor Service changed the debt rating of Airbus Industrie from Aa3 to A1. What the move reflects; Impact of the change.
- Moody's adapts to change, maintains its competitive edge. Kuiper, Mark T. // Bond Buyer;05/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30393, p32
Discusses changes at the credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service resulting from its restructuring. Streamlining of the agency's analysis of the financial guaranty companies; Improvement in communication between the corporate and municipal finance professionals within the combined group;...
- Moody's looks at human service providers. // Modern Healthcare;2/6/95, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p42
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's rating of not-for-profit human service providers. Impact of privatization; Expectation on the not-for-profit human service industry; Consideration of the state's funding mechanisms and provider's creditworthiness in determining a rating; Four providers...
- Rating route. Greczyn, Mary // Waste News;08/18/97, Vol. 3 Issue 14, p4
Reports that Moody's Investors Service has downgraded the solid waste revenue bonds issued by the Atlanta County Utilities Authority and the Camden County Pollution Control Financing Authority, both of New Jersey. Concerns about the companies' ability to compete when statewide flow control ends.