Inaugural Florida SRF Deal Could Be as Alluring as State's Clean Water
- Florida Sifts Through Underwriters for Revolving Loan Deal. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;09/06/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30969, p3
Reports that several traders at the New York Stock Exchange have submitted their proposals to underwrite a revolving loan program issued by the Florida Water Pollution Control Finance Corp. Plans for the use of pre-set criteria in selecting the underwriter; Rundown on the companies that...
- Virginia agency trots out loan pool, SRF leveraging plans. Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;04/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30625, p28
Reports on Virginia Resources Authority's pooled bond program and plan to leverage a state revolving loan fund to back revenue bonds. Survey on the useful financing tools; Savings on borrowing costs.
- Florida Launches Underwriter Search for Stormwater Issues. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;07/28/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30942, p3
Reports on Florida's search for underwriters to start its revolving loan program. Issuance of bonds in three tranches; Supplementation of the cash loans by the Florida Water Pollution Control Finance Corp.
- Variety of buyers expected to plunge into Kansas public water supply offering. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;11/17/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30522, p38
Reports on the plan of Kansas Development Finance Authority to issue revolving loan fund revenue bonds for public water supply projects. Expected participation of investors in the issuance; Rating of the bonds.
- Maryland anticipates extension of SRF sewer loans. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;12/08/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30783, p4
Reports on the possible extension of maturities of Maryland's state revolving fund (SRF) loans for sewer projects. Expected bond issues in 2000.
- FLORIDA: Validation for$1B of Bonds. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;12/4/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33016, p9
The article reports on the validation of the $1 billion tax-exempt bonds to be issued for the Florida Water Pollution Control Financing Corp. by Leon County Circuit Judge William Gary. The bond will be issued as revolving loan fund and will have a maturity of 20 years. The debt will be sold in...
- Munis Mostly Flat; N.Y.C. Boosts GO Deal. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/28/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33357, p2
The article focuses on the flat performance of the municipal market amidst the light to moderate secondary trading activity in the U.S. on July 27, 2010. It notes that both Loop Capital Markets LLC and Barclays Capital Inc. priced 997.8 million dollars general obligations (GOs) for New York...
- Health Care Groups Ask Congress to Create Loan SRFs. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;6/2/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31647, p4
This article reports that two health care industry groups called on the U.S. Congress to establish state revolving loan funds (SRF) to help hospitals, nursing homes, and other health care providers upgrade and improve information technology, including hardware, software, and computerized...
- Massachusetts Water Agency Issuing $330 Million of SRF Bonds. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;9/26/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31728, p3
Reports on the issuance of revenue bonds for the trust's state revolving fund by government agency Massachusetts Water Pollution Abatement Trust in Massachusetts. Portfolio credit quality of the trust; Number of borrowers in the pooled loan program; Enhancement of bond holder security.