MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, June 14
- Core Producer Prices Rose More than Forecast in Oct. // American Banker;11/12/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 218, p30
Reports on the rise in producer prices in the United States in October 1999. Core rate of the producer price index; Attribution of the increase to a rise in passenger car and light truck prices; Decline in first-time claims for state unemployment benefits; Performance of the food and energy...
- Economic indicators: a mixed bag. // Pit & Quarry;Jan2002, Vol. 94 Issue 7, p30
Looks at the economic conditions of the U.S. in 2001. Percentage of decline in Producer Price Index in November 2001; Increase in unemployment rate in November 2001; Decline in personal and disposable personal income; Gross domestic product in the third quarter of 2001.
- Producer prices. // Economic Indicators;Aug93, p22
Presents statistics on the producer price index for all finished goods for the 1993 second quarter. Consumer foods; Durable and nondurable goods; Capital equipment; Intermediate materials.
- Changes in producer prices for finished goods. // Economic Indicators;Aug93, p24
Presents statistics on changes in the producer price index for finished goods for the 1993 second quarter. Change from preceding period; Change from 3 months earlier; 6 months earlier; One year earlier.
- U.S. producer price index down in February. // Inside Tucson Business;03/19/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 52, p17
No abstract available.
- On the economy. Thredgold // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/25/99, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p25
Reports on the economic performance of the United States with the release of the Producer Price Index for September 1999. Plunge and rebound of stock prices; Rate of inflation; Increase in the price of automobiles; Percent increase of tobacco prices.
- Inflation data gives fed breathing room. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;03/15/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30598, p2
Reports that a decline in wholesales prices offered additional evidence of continued economic growth in the United States.
- May PPI Rises 0.1%, Core Rate Gains 0.2%. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;06/15/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31161, p2
Reveals the overall rate of increase of the producer price index in the United States from April to May 2001. Increase in core rates; Attribution of increase in energy prices to jump in natural gas prices; Increase in wholesale prices of cigarettes; Book publishing rates.
- Output stalls, price index takes tumble. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/24/97, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p25A
Reports that producer prices in the United States unexpectedly fell in January 1997 for the first time in over two years while industrial output stalled. Decline as evidence of the slowing of the American economy; Increase in prices for raw materials.