May PPI Rises 0.1%, Core Rate Gains 0.2%
- Producer prices. // Economic Indicators;Aug93, p22
Presents statistics on the producer price index for all finished goods for the 1993 second quarter. Consumer foods; Durable and nondurable goods; Capital equipment; Intermediate materials.
- Changes in producer prices for finished goods. // Economic Indicators;Aug93, p24
Presents statistics on changes in the producer price index for finished goods for the 1993 second quarter. Change from preceding period; Change from 3 months earlier; 6 months earlier; One year earlier.
- U.S. producer price index down in February. // Inside Tucson Business;03/19/2001, Vol. 10 Issue 52, p17
No abstract available.
- On the economy. Thredgold // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/25/99, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p25
Reports on the economic performance of the United States with the release of the Producer Price Index for September 1999. Plunge and rebound of stock prices; Rate of inflation; Increase in the price of automobiles; Percent increase of tobacco prices.
- Inflation data gives fed breathing room. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;03/15/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30598, p2
Reports that a decline in wholesales prices offered additional evidence of continued economic growth in the United States.
- Output stalls, price index takes tumble. // Indianapolis Business Journal;2/24/97, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p25A
Reports that producer prices in the United States unexpectedly fell in January 1997 for the first time in over two years while industrial output stalled. Decline as evidence of the slowing of the American economy; Increase in prices for raw materials.
- U.S. WHOLESALES PRICES EDGED DOWN IN APRIL. // Caribbean Business;5/18/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 19, p56
Cites the decline in the Producer Price Index in the United States in April 2000. Drop in finished energy foods and the gasoline index.
- Producer prices. // Economic Indicators;May94, p22
Presents a table and a graph showing producer price indexes from 1984 through 1994. Seasonal adjustments; Producer price index ratio scale; Producer prices for finished goods, intermediate materials and crude materials; Sources of data.
- Pulling the handle. Thredgold, Jeff // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;03/27/2000, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p29
Provides economic information on the United States as of February 2000. Increase in the Consumer Price Index; One percent increase in the Producer Price Index which measures prices paid to the nation's factories, farms and utilities; US Federal Reserve's tightening of their monetary policy.