SYNGENTA LAUNCHES NEW GENERATION STROBILURIN FUNGISIDE
- Amistar approval. Abels, Charles // Farmers Weekly;1/16/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p48
Reports the registration approval received by Syngenta AG for its fungicide Amistar Opti in January 2004. Chemical contents of the product.
- Syngenta downy mildew fungicide due in 2008. // Western Farm Press;10/6/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p21
The article evaluates the Revus foliar fungicide from Syngenta AG.
- SYNGENTA. // Golfdom;Feb2012, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p41
The article offers brief information on Syngenta's Daconil Action fungicide from Syngenta AG.
- Fungicide receives 10-year approval. // Horticulture Week;4/1/2011, p32
The article reports on the specific off-label approval for the use of Syngenta AG's fungicide Thiovit Jet on protected cucumbers, peppers, leaf herbs, among other crops.
- New Syngenta fungicide shows crop protection benefits. // Horticulture Week;8/5/2011, p29
The article offers brief information on fungicide isopyrazam from Syngenta AG.
- Sedaxane reshuffles crop disease deck. CRUMMETT, DAN // Farmer;Aug2011, Vol. 129 Issue 8, p90
The article focuses on the single molecule fungicide selected by Syngenta scientists known as sedaxane which will effectively controls damage to cereals and other crops from the pathogenic strains of rhizoctonia and which will be marketed by the company as Vibrance. INSET: Rhizoctonia Resume.
- Amistar Top can cure Alternaria in carrots. // Horticulture Week;10/31/2008, p34
The article evaluates the Amistar Top fungicide from Syngenta AG.
- Untitled. Casswell, Luke // Farmers Weekly;12/6/2013, Vol. 159 Issue 48, p16
The article offers information on the Amphore Plus fungicide spray for alternaria and potato blight diseases, launched by Syngenta in 2013.
- Syngenta adds fungicide to pipeline. // Southeast Farm Press;7/16/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p21
The article reports that the agribusiness firm Syngenta AG, plans to introduce the SDHI fungicide or Solatenol fungicide in the U.S.