SYNGENTA LAUNCHES NEW GENERATION STROBILURIN FUNGISIDE
- Amistar approval. Abels, Charles // Farmers Weekly;1/16/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p48
Reports the registration approval received by Syngenta AG for its fungicide Amistar Opti in January 2004. Chemical contents of the product.
- Isopyrazam fungicide approved for barley. // Farmers Weekly;3/26/2010, Vol. 152 Issue 12, p49
The article reports that the Chemicals Regulation Directorate in Great Britain has approved the use of Syngenta's isopyrazam, which is a second-generation carboxamide fungicide, for winter and spring barley.
- Syngenta downy mildew fungicide due in 2008. // Western Farm Press;10/6/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p21
The article evaluates the Revus foliar fungicide from Syngenta AG.
- Amistar extends to veg. Abel, Charles // Farmers Weekly;2/1/2002, Vol. 136 Issue 5, p52
Reports that Syngenta is hoping full label approval for strobilurin fungicide azoxystrobin in bulb onions, leeks and carrots in 2002 and a couple of years later for Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and field beans. Advice to vegetable growers.
- SYNGENTA. // Golfdom;Feb2012, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p41
The article offers brief information on Syngenta's Daconil Action fungicide from Syngenta AG.
- Sedaxane reshuffles crop disease deck. CRUMMETT, DAN // Farmer;Aug2011, Vol. 129 Issue 8, p90
The article focuses on the single molecule fungicide selected by Syngenta scientists known as sedaxane which will effectively controls damage to cereals and other crops from the pathogenic strains of rhizoctonia and which will be marketed by the company as Vibrance. INSET: Rhizoctonia Resume.
- Amistar Top can cure Alternaria in carrots. // Horticulture Week;10/31/2008, p34
The article evaluates the Amistar Top fungicide from Syngenta AG.
- Weighty claims made as strob gains approval. Abel, Charles // Farmers Weekly;1/25/2002, Vol. 136 Issue 4, p48
Reports the launch of the Acanto cereal fungicide by Syngenta in January 2002. Features of the fungicide; Information on the yield results from the use of the fungicide.
- Fungicide receives 10-year approval. // Horticulture Week;4/1/2011, p32
The article reports on the specific off-label approval for the use of Syngenta AG's fungicide Thiovit Jet on protected cucumbers, peppers, leaf herbs, among other crops.