SYNGENTA LAUNCHES NEW GENERATION STROBILURIN FUNGISIDE
- Amistar approval. Abels, Charles // Farmers Weekly;1/16/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p48
Reports the registration approval received by Syngenta AG for its fungicide Amistar Opti in January 2004. Chemical contents of the product.
- Syngenta downy mildew fungicide due in 2008. // Western Farm Press;10/6/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p21
The article evaluates the Revus foliar fungicide from Syngenta AG.
- SYNGENTA. // Golfdom;Feb2012, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p41
The article offers brief information on Syngenta's Daconil Action fungicide from Syngenta AG.
- Fungicide receives 10-year approval. // Horticulture Week;4/1/2011, p32
The article reports on the specific off-label approval for the use of Syngenta AG's fungicide Thiovit Jet on protected cucumbers, peppers, leaf herbs, among other crops.
- Syngenta adds fungicide to pipeline. // Southeast Farm Press;7/16/2014, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p21
The article reports that the agribusiness firm Syngenta AG, plans to introduce the SDHI fungicide or Solatenol fungicide in the U.S.
- Isopyrazam fungicide approved for barley. // Farmers Weekly;3/26/2010, Vol. 152 Issue 12, p49
The article reports that the Chemicals Regulation Directorate in Great Britain has approved the use of Syngenta's isopyrazam, which is a second-generation carboxamide fungicide, for winter and spring barley.
- Amistar extends to veg. Abel, Charles // Farmers Weekly;2/1/2002, Vol. 136 Issue 5, p52
Reports that Syngenta is hoping full label approval for strobilurin fungicide azoxystrobin in bulb onions, leeks and carrots in 2002 and a couple of years later for Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and field beans. Advice to vegetable growers.
- Latest weapon closes the gap on first wheats. Swallow, Andrew; Abel, Charles // Farmers Weekly;1/24/2003, Vol. 138 Issue 4, p48
Provides information on the strobilurin fungicide from Syngenta. Application of the fungicide in wheat farming; Dosage of the herbicide needed without Latitude seed-treatment; Advantage of the fungicide from Syngenta over other strobilurins.
- Fungicide sets sights on making fast impression. // Farmers Weekly;5/4/2007, Vol. 146 Issue 18, p64
The article evaluates the potato blight fungicide Revus from Syngenta.