SYNGENTA LAUNCHES NEW GENERATION STROBILURIN FUNGISIDE
- Amistar approval. Abels, Charles // Farmers Weekly;1/16/2004, Vol. 140 Issue 3, p48
Reports the registration approval received by Syngenta AG for its fungicide Amistar Opti in January 2004. Chemical contents of the product.
- Syngenta downy mildew fungicide due in 2008. // Western Farm Press;10/6/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p21
The article evaluates the Revus foliar fungicide from Syngenta AG.
- Amistar extends to veg. Abel, Charles // Farmers Weekly;2/1/2002, Vol. 136 Issue 5, p52
Reports that Syngenta is hoping full label approval for strobilurin fungicide azoxystrobin in bulb onions, leeks and carrots in 2002 and a couple of years later for Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower and field beans. Advice to vegetable growers.
- SYNGENTA. // Golfdom;Feb2012, Vol. 68 Issue 2, p41
The article offers brief information on Syngenta's Daconil Action fungicide from Syngenta AG.
- Amistar Top can cure Alternaria in carrots. // Horticulture Week;10/31/2008, p34
The article evaluates the Amistar Top fungicide from Syngenta AG.
- Weighty claims made as strob gains approval. Abel, Charles // Farmers Weekly;1/25/2002, Vol. 136 Issue 4, p48
Reports the launch of the Acanto cereal fungicide by Syngenta in January 2002. Features of the fungicide; Information on the yield results from the use of the fungicide.
- Fungicide receives 10-year approval. // Horticulture Week;4/1/2011, p32
The article reports on the specific off-label approval for the use of Syngenta AG's fungicide Thiovit Jet on protected cucumbers, peppers, leaf herbs, among other crops.
- Kayak helps combat barley disease. Blake, Andrew // Farmers Weekly;2/9/2007, Vol. 146 Issue 6, p56
The article features the fungicide Kayak from Syngenta.
- Latest weapon closes the gap on first wheats. Swallow, Andrew; Abel, Charles // Farmers Weekly;1/24/2003, Vol. 138 Issue 4, p48
Provides information on the strobilurin fungicide from Syngenta. Application of the fungicide in wheat farming; Dosage of the herbicide needed without Latitude seed-treatment; Advantage of the fungicide from Syngenta over other strobilurins.