- Delphi Offers Portable XM Unit. Gilroy, Amy // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;9/30/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 22, p10
Reports on the partnership between XM Satellite Radio Inc. with Delphi company to offer home electronic products in New York. Statement of XM sales and marketing executive vice president Stephen Cook on agreement; Inclusion of advertising and marketing campaigns.
- CORRECTIONS. // Automotive News;4/26/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6090, p2
The article presents corrections to the articles previously published in the journal "Automotive News." A cutaway of the Bentley Continental GT on Page 23B in some editions of the April 5 issue gave the wrong supplier for electric seat adjusters. C. Rob Hammerstein supplies them and a story on...
- PORTABLE RADIO. // Backpacker;Feb2006, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p79
The article evaluates the Delphi XM MyFi portable radio and offers information on features, capabilities and cost.
- Satellite Radio in Action. Riggs, Michael // Sound & Vision;Dec2004, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p105
Evaluates several satellite radio tuners. SKYFi2 Audio System from Delphi; Sportster Boombox from Sirius; Roady2 from Delphi; XACT XTR1 Stream Jockey.
- Plenty Of Choice In Sat Radio Headphone. Palenchar, Joseph // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/6/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p58
This article presents an update on available satellite headphone stereos in the U.S. as of January 2005. In launching the Tao consumer electronics brand for active-lifestyle consumers, Giant International plans April or May 2005 shipment of the $349-suggested Tao XM2Go. The price includes home...
- Delphi, Eclipse, Sanyo Get Aggressive. Gilroy, Amy // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/20/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p30
Reports on the plan of several electronics companies in car audio arena to enhance their market share and presence through introduction of advanced products. Availability of handsfree car communications center to the U.S. by Delphi Corp.; Announcement of aggressive product offering by Eclipse;...
- XM, Sirius Look Outside The Car For More Growth. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/9/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p6
XM Satellite Radio Inc. and Sirius Corp. are stepping up their drive to expand usage outside the car, with Sirius planning later in 2003 to offer its first commercial receivers and its first multizone receivers for use with custom-installed distributed-audio systems. Executives of the two...
- DVDs Go For a Spin. Plasencia, William // Hispanic;Mar2004, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p52
Presents several mobile entertainment products for cars launched at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas, Nevada held in January 2004. In-car video display units from Delphi Corp. and Sirius Satellite Radio; In-dash video from Blackmore Mobile Electronics; M3 Global...
- Facilities. Bondi, Nicole // Automotive News;8/28/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5620, p22
Reports on Delphi Automotive Systems' plans to establish a steering column manufacturing facility in Malaysia.