DCX's HIGH FIBER Diet
- Fed up and fighting back. Priddle, Alisa // Ward's Auto World;Jan2001, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p13
Focuses on the opposition of the Original Equipment Supplier Association against the price cut demand of DaimlerChrysler.
- Rain Forest Headrests. // Popular Mechanics;Aug2001, Vol. 178 Issue 8, p28
Focuses on the partnership forged by DaimlerChrysler company with the Poverty and the Environment in Amazonia organization in Brazil to process coconut fibers to be used in the seats of its Mercedes-Benz A-Class automobiles.
- Companies Leave Anti-Climate Change Lobby. // Natural Life;May/Jun2000, Issue 73, p14
Reports on the decision of automobile manufacturers DaimlerChrysler and Ford Motor Co. to withdraw from the Global Climate Coalition.
- Automakers agree to eliminate PCBs. Nash, James L. // Occupational Hazards;Mar2000, Vol. 62 Issue 3, p18
Reports that the United States Environmental Protection Agency is commending Ford, General Motors and Daimler-Chrysler for their efforts to eliminate polychlorinated biphenyls from the environment. Part of the Great Lakes Binational Toxics Strategy.
- Selling in a Green World. McHugh, Cyril // Irish Motor Management;Nov/Dec2007, p36
The article focuses on the role of the automobile industry in Ireland on climate change. According to Cyril McHugh, Chief Executive of the Society of the Irish Motor Industry, the industry is playing its part on global warming by producing vehicles with carbon dioxide cutting technologies, which...
- SEMA 2006: Tricks and treats. // Automotive News;10/30/2006, Vol. 81 Issue 6227, p8
The article presents information about the new automobile models which would be displayed at the Annual Specialty Equipment Market Association show in Las Vegas, Nevada. The Nitro Panel Wagon from DaimlerChrysler AG has Mopar accessories and performance parts. This two-door wagon was...
- The Hybrid Phenomenon. Carr-Ruffino, Norma; Acheson, John // Futurist;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p16
The article reports on the performance and growth prospects of the hybrid car market. Rising gasoline prices and consumers' growing preference for environmentally-friendly technologies enhance the growth prospects for hybrid cars. Total global sales of hybrid cars and light trucks reached...
- Surely, the Detroit 3 have stories to tell. Lapham, Edward // Automotive News;7/23/2007, Vol. 81 Issue 6265, p14
The author notes that automobile manufacturers, General Motors (GM), Ford and DaimlerChrysler are perceived to be opposing fuel economy, safety and emissions standards. He points out that Ford is still being criticized for selling sports utility vehicles and Mustangs despite releasing...
- NEWS BITS. // Automotive Body Repair News;Apr2003, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p10
Reports developments related to several automotive repair shops in the U.S. as of April 2003. Production of a paint repair compact disc manual by DuPont Performance Coatings for DaimlerChrysler Corp.; Donation given by paint companies to the Tennessee Technology Center; Election of officers at...