New Approaches to CAD "Integration"
- Car seats designed and styled with standard CAD. // Automotive Engineer;Jul/Aug2006, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p39
The article evaluates the SDE Seat Design Environment software from Vistagy.
- Product Definition Has It All. Gunter, Heather // Computer-Aided Engineering;Apr2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p18
States that the EnCapta software from VISTAGY augments computer-aided design software by providing engineers with tools for capturing and communicating specialized non-geometric design data that are necessary for product definition. Components of EnCapta; Capabilities of the software.
- You win some, you lose some. Warwick, Martyn // Euronet;Sep2000, Issue 4, p6
This article focuses on German 3G Corp. auction, which should have seen almost ï¿½40 billion wiped of their combined share values as the sale progressed. The trouble is that any marked deterioration in credit quality will have an immediate knock-on effect on bond and equity prices....
- Midlands-based 3G software developer sold to new firm. // Electronics Weekly;8/28/2002, Issue 2065, p3
Reports on the sale of the software components division of Telelogic in Great Britain. Reason for selling the 3G unit; Terms of the deal between Telelogic and the acquirer of 3G.
- LVDS Enables Signal Distribution in 3G Basestations. Promyotin, Surawat // Wireless Design & Development;Jul2001, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p12
Focuses on the signal distribution applications using the low voltage differential signaling (LVDS) devices on the basestations by 3G company. Design and construction of LVDS; Cost and space effectiveness of LVDS serializers and deserializers; Capabilities of the basestation architectures.
- Validating Design Decisions On-Line. Beckert, Beverly // Computer-Aided Engineering;Apr2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p24
Reports that 3G Corp. showcased its 3G.web.decisions Internet-based software technology at the Duratech Summit and the National Design Engineering Show in 2001. Advantage of the design software to project engineers; Key features of the software.
- Body building. Kimberley, William // Automotive Engineer;Apr2003, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p39
Reports that Vistagy Inc., a developer of computer-aided design integrated software for composite design and manufacturing, has announced the sale of over $1.4 million in FiberSIM software and training services to the Renault Formula 1 Team. Benefits of using composite materials; Renault's...
- 3G baseband design collaboration. // Telecom Asia;Mar2005, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p36
The article reports that TTPCom and ARM have formed a strategic collaboration to design and develop the next generation of 3G Corp. intellectual property platforms incorporating ARM processors and TTPCom cellular baseband engine (CBEmacro) technology. The new platforms will significantly reduce...
- SPRINT PUSHES AHEAD WITH 3G. Fitchard, Kevin // Telephony;12/13/2004, Vol. 245 Issue 24, p18
This article reports that Sprint Corp's IMS plan is the next weapon of one-upmanship. IMS is logically the direction they need to go in, said Bob Azzi, vice president of network engineering for Sprint. IMS is essentially the next-generation Softswitch and converged IP services platform for...