DIGITAL LOYALTY AND THE PROFIT PRINCIPLE
- Deloitte: Most e-health consumers want service on Internet expanded. // AHA News;09/25/2000, Vol. 36 Issue 38, p5
Deals with the results of a study conducted by Deloitte Research on the suggestions of consumers on Internet health information services. Examples of information that consumers want to include in Internet services; Willingness of consumers to pay extra for such services; Suggestions of the...
- Voice over IP on a roll. // Communications News;Dec2004, Vol. 41 Issue 12, p6
Provides an overview of a study conducted by consultancy firm Deloitte Research on the deployment of voice over Internet protocol (VoIP). Results of a survey conducted by the firm on the satisfaction of companies using the technology; Advantages of using VoIP networks; Concerns of business...
- For Internet Shoppers, the Future Is (Almost) Now. SCHNEIDERMAN, IRA P. // DNR: Daily News Record;8/23/99, Vol. 29 Issue 99, p94
The article reports on a study released by Deloitte Research which predicts that online shopping will become routine by 2002. The report cites several factors contributing to the increasing popularity of online shopping, including the use of shop bots, or software agents used for searching the...
- Thinking Socially. LoPiccoio, Phil // Computer Graphics World;Jul2004, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p2
In a new report titled "Moore's Law and Electronic Games," Deloitte Research makes a bold prediction about the future of online gaming: By 2010, online games will become truly mainstream, the total number of online game players should be in the high tens of millions, and may reach as many as 150...
- Big Data And The Internet, Hot Topics At NRF. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/14/2014, Vol. 207 Issue 9, p9
The article discusses the highlights of the National Retail Federation's Big Show in New York. Ira Kalish, director of global economics at Deloitte Research discussed the transition of countries from supply-driven economies to demand driven economies developing a consumer-inspired futures....
- Deloitte Research presents findings, promotes scenarios for execs. Bacciocco, Dana // Electric Light & Power;Apr2001, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p6
Reports the global survey of Deloitte Research regarding the utility industry. Importance of the energy sector; Association between the government and the utility industry; Impact of scenario-based planning on the energy sector.
- NestlÃ© Toque d'Or is a reason to smile. Lewis, Mark // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;7/23/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4637, p2
The article provides information on the award ceremony of 2010 Nestle Torque d'Or competition in London, England's Dorchester hotel. It states that five college teams participated in the competition. It further states the research by Deloitte on revenue and occupancy of hotel which reveals that...
- Critical Potential Crises in Energy Supplies and Global Warming. // Canadian Mining Journal;Apr2001, Vol. 122 Issue 3, p7
Provides information on the 'Geology, Geo-Politics, and Global Warming' report of Deloitte Research in Canada. Factors affecting the utility business in the country; Advice from study director Dwight Allen to overcome potential crises in the utility industry.
- Performance Amidst Uncertainty. Kelley, Gordon // Pharmaceutical Executive;Jun2002 Supplement, Vol. 23, p32
Reports on Deloitte Research's Global Manufacturing Index on the pharmaceutical industry in 2001. Details of the study.