- E-commerce revolutionizing the automobile industry. // Flare (Pakistan);Nov2014, p70
The article discusses the 2014 E-commerce Transport and Automobile Conference held by Easy Taxi mobile app and Internet company Carmudi to promote and educate the public on the benefits, success and growth of Pakistan's electronic commerce (e-commerce), which revolutionizes the automobile sector.
- Preston, Radecki, Vasconi will join e-business panel. Stoll, John // Automotive News;12/18/2000, Vol. 75 Issue 5908, p3
Focuses on participants in a January 16, 2001 panel discussion on collaborative electronic commerce at the Automotive News World Congress in Detroit, Michigan. Participation of ANXeBusiness Corp. chief executive officer Alexander Preston; Delphi Automotive Systems Corp. corporate director for...
- Build-to-order not suited to all car buyers. Kisiel, Ralph // European Rubber Journal;Feb2001, Vol. 183 Issue 2, p31
Focuses on the statements issued by panelists at the 'Automotive News Europe' e-Business conference in December 2000, on build-to-order initiatives in the automobile industry. Daron Gifford, a partner in the Deloitte Consulting automotive practice; Rob Johnson, general manager of the purchasing...
- Crain's Internet event to explore e-commerce. // Crain's Chicago Business;09/20/99, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p77
Focuses on Crain's Chicago Business Internet Quarterly event, to be held in October 1999. Topics to be discussed such as electronic commerce and its effect on business-to-business relationships and marketing.
- Fall conferences target entrepreneurship, e-commerce. Hadley // Business Journal (Central New York);10/08/99, Vol. 13 Issue 40, p3
Reports on the Technology Development Organization (TDP) and `The Business Journal' periodical's holding of conferences on electronic commerce in the United States. Production of the TDO conference for the Corporation for Public Broadcasting; Focus on retail, manufacturing, health care and...
- ICE puts focus on high-end transaction server market. Jones, Chris // InfoWorld;04/07/97, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p10
Reports on server announcements at the 1997 Internet Commerce Expo in Atlanta, Georgia. Includes International Business Machines Corp.'s announcement of a new version of its core Net.Commerce transaction server; BroadVision's launching of Version 2.5 of BroadVision One-to-One electronic...
- SureWaves with exchange4media hosts Delhi edition of E-commerce Power Breakfast on Diversity Marketing. // Exchange4media.com;8/18/2015, p1
The article reports that the E-commerce Power Breakfast on Diversity Marketing will be held in Delhi, India on August 19, 2015.
- B2B E-Commerce in CEE Markets. // IT Professional;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p60
Reports on a conference on business-to-business electronic commerce in Europe. Schedule; Venue; Contact information.
- Seminar to focus on e-business. // Inside Tucson Business;01/24/2000, Vol. 9 Issue 44, p20
Reports on a seminar on opportunities in electronic commerce in Tucson, Arizona.