- Cambia Networks quietly shuts down. // RCR Wireless News;4/29/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 17, p27
Reports on the decision of Cambia Networks to shut down its services. Services offered by Cambia; Venture capitalist of the company; Reasons for the failure of Cambia.
- Cambia nets $11M in new funding. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p34
Reports on the funding secured by Cambia Networks from Benchmark Capital, Skymoon Ventures and Eagle Technology Ventures.
- Leap contracts with Cambia. // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p41
Reports on the contract awarded by Leap Wireless International Inc. to Cambia Networks. Application of the Mobile Data Server of Cambia.
- Up for Grabs. Goldman, Chris // Wireless Review;12/15/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p16
Presents information on wireless data applications. Selection of the mobile data server solution of Cambia Networks company by Leap Wireless company in November 2001; Increase in venture capital funding for startup wireless infrastructure and semiconductor vendors in 2001; Discussion on the...
- Roadkill: Bits & bytes. // Advertising Age;7/28/1997, Vol. 68 Issue 30, p16
Discusses two World Wide Web sites. The SwineOnline page, featuring a virtual pig; The American Lung Association's nominees for its annual Phlemmy awards.
- Does your Web site have zero hits? Advertise. Martinez, Jose // Caribbean Business;6/25/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 25, p49
Presents information on getting persons to visit a Web site. Use of advertising in the traditional media; Registering a site on a search engine; Use of direct exchange links and postings in newsgroups.
- Reining in Web sprawl. Klein, David // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-3
Opinion. Focuses on how businesses such as Sprint and Chrysler are consolidating their sprawling Web sites of products brands. Strategies used by the companies; Reason for designs on all sub-sites.
- How to target new site promotions. Ward, Eric // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-3
Reports that Web marketers are using search engines and directories as a means of promoting Web sites. Problems associated with search engines and directories; Importance of using specialized search engines.
- New and info resources for marketers. // Advertising Age's Business Marketing;Mar1997, Vol. 82 Issue 2, pM-10
Presents information on Web sites such as Advertising Age Job Bank and Beyond Computing. Address and location of Web sites; Features of the Web sites.