- Giving wings to the enterprise. Meyers, Jason // Telephony;10/21/96, Vol. 231 Issue 17, p14
Reports on the technological development introduced by AT&T Wireless Services to its digital wireless service. Description of the technology; Merging of public and enterprise networks.
- TDMA time. Omatseye, Sam // RCR Wireless News;5/7/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p1
Focuses on the technology used for wireless communication systems which was addressed in the Universal Wireless Communications Consortium in 2001. Information on GAIT and Bluetooth technologies being developed by the company Cingular Wireless and AT&T Wireless Services Inc.; Discussion on the...
- DSC system active in AT&T offices. // RCR;08/11/97, Vol. 16 Issue 32, p7
States that production of DSC high-density DEXCS 3/10 cross-connect system is fully operational in the offices of DSC Communications Corporation and American Telegraph and Telephone Wireless Services Incorporated. Requirements of the equipment; Comments by Mike Myers, group vice president of...
- Advanced 411 Service. // Wireless Week;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 34, p24
Reports on AT&T Wireless Incorporated's enhanced directory assistance service that offers live, professionally trained operators to answer calls and provide information beyond the name and phone number. Features of the service.
- AT&T Clips Angel's Wings. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;10/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 44, p1
Announces the decision of AT&T Wireless to close its Digital Broadband wireless offering. Reason underlying the decision; Brief information on the wireless offering; Implications of the decision to the wireless industry.
- Netro Aims High With Angel. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p9
Reports that the fixed wireless equipment maker Netro Corp. would pay AT&T Wireless Inc. cash plus shares of Netro stock in exchange for the carrier's fixed wireless assets. Other advantage of AT&T Wireless in the deal; Marketing plan of Netro; View of analysts on the deal.
- AT&T Travels New Road To mMode. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p1
Focuses on AT&T Wireless' mMode service. View of wireless research director, Becky Diercks on mMode and mLife services; Estimated cost of basic mMode access a month; Other NTT DoCoMo partners that are in the process of introducing i-mode services.
- AT&T Wireless maps major 3G plan. Pappalardo, Denise // Network World;12/11/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p41
Reports business plans of AT&T Wireless in the United States. Interest on third-generation high-speed wireless data; Deployment of Global Systems for Mobile communications gear; Upgrade of the network with Enhanced Data rates for Global Evolution-complaint gear.
- AT&T WIRELESS UNVEILS INTEGRATED BILLING PLATFORM. // Telephone IP News;Aug2002, Vol. 13 Issue 8, pN.PAG
Reports on an integrated billing platform unveiled by AT&T Wireless Inc. for application developers as of August 2002.