- New subs slow with economy. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;1/14/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p1
Reports on the performance of wireless communication companies in the United States during the fourth quarter of 2001. Sales status of Radio Shack Corp.; Information on the customers gained Verizon Wireless in the quarter; Trading status of AT&T Wireless affiliates TeleCorp PCS Inc. and Triton...
- Triton note sale to fund buildout. // RCR;05/11/98, Vol. 17 Issue 19, p35
Reports on the sale of 11-percent of senior subordinated discount notes of Triton PCS Incorporated, which are due in 2008. Amount of money the company received for the notes; What the money from the sale will be used for; Reference to Triton's acquisition of Vanguard Cellular Systems...
- Triton aims to raise $300M in private sale for network. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;04/27/98, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p17
States that Triton PCS Incorporated's first debt issue was expected to be sold privately in late April 1998. What the debt issue comprises of; Contribution made by AT&T Wireless Services Incorporated; Details on the association between AT&T and Triton.
- Triton PCS subs double from 1998. // RCR;08/16/99, Vol. 18 Issue 33, p19
Announces Triton PCS Inc.'s realization of an increase in revenues for the second quarter ended June 30, 1999, together with a total number of 78,634 subscribers.
- Triton sells subordinated notes. // RCR Wireless News;1/22/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p26
Reports on the total 10-year senior subordinated notes sold by wireless operator Triton PCS Inc. in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Triton PCS chooses lightbridge. // RCR;12/14/98, Vol. 17 Issue 50, p19
Announces Triton PCS Inc.'s selection of Lightbridge Inc. to provide integrated solutions for customer activation, retail management, and fraud prevention.
- Triton announces launch cities. // RCR;06/28/99, Vol. 18 Issue 26, p27
Reports on Triton PCS Inc.'s launching of digital wireless services in Richmond, Virginia, and Hickory-Lenoir, North Carolina.
- Triton reports 1q revenues. // RCR;05/10/99, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p22
Reports on Triton PCS Inc.'s revenue increase for the first quarter ended March 31, 1999. Launch of service in eight markets in the Southeast; Completion of buildout of the first phase of network.
- Triton PCS selects Agilera platform. // RCR Wireless News;3/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p2
Reports that Triton PCS Inc. has selected Agilera's Extended Enterprise as the platform for its Lawson Software applications.