VoiceStream Attempts To Block Reseller
- VoiceStream dealer lawsuit could seek $1B in damages. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;6/17/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 24, p11
Reports on the breach-of-contract lawsuit filed by SkyWorld Communications Inc. against VoiceStream Wireless Corp. as of June 17, 2002. Implication of the case to VoiceStream; Claims of SkyWorld; Response of VoiceStream to the lawsuit.
- DT's 'Failure To Disclose. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;01/01/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p3
Reports on the lawsuit filed against German telecommunication company Deutsche Telekom AG for failure to disclose the advanced nature of its planned merger with VoiceStream Wireless Corp. Reason for the merger; Value of the deal.
- VoiceStream files priority access waiver. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;12/3/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 49, p26
Reports on the priority access waiver filed by VoiceStream Wireless Corp. Complaints of VoiceStream on the plan of the United States government to award an expedited priority access contract to Verizon Wireless; Plans of the National Communications System on wireless priority access; Statement...
- VoiceStream disputes dealer allegations. Silva, Jeffrey // RCR Wireless News;6/24/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 25, p1
Reports that VoiceStream Wireless Corp. denied trying to run Illinois and Florida wireless dealers out of business. Arguments between Rob Roche, director of legal affairs for VoiceStream, and SkyWorld Communications Inc. President Steve Neely; Lawsuit against VoiceStream.
- BREAKING NEWS. // Wireless Week;10/15/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 42, p3
Presents an update on the telecommunication industry in the U.S. as of October 15, 2001. Lawsuit filed against Telecorp PCS Inc.; License agreement signed by VoiceStream Wireless Corp. with SignalSoft Corporation; Increase in the tower portfolio of SBA Communications Corp.
- Goodbye VoiceStream, Hello T-Mobile. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;3/11/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p38
Reports on the success of VoiceStream Wireless Corp. in the wireless communication market. Decision to change the name of VoiceStream to T-Mobile; Wireless services offered by the company; Wireless milestones of VoiceStream.
- Telecom Falls On Suit Filing. // Wireless Week;12/18/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 50, p3
Reports on a lawsuit filed by shareholders of Deutsche Telekom against the management for not disclosing plans for the VoiceStream Wireless takeover. Decline in the shares of the company after the takeover announcement in late July 2000; Allegations of shareholders; Overview of the lawsuit.
- VoiceStream asks FCC to reconsider Gulf decision. // RCR Wireless News;4/15/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 15, p13
Reports on the request of VoiceStream Wireless Corp. for the U.S. Federal Communications Commission (FCC) to reconsider its decision to limit wireless services in the Gulf or Merxico. Criticisms on the FCC; Information on VoiceStream Wireless Corp.
- VoiceStream receives tender and consents. // RCR;04/10/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 15, p26
Reports that the subsidiary corporation of VoiceStream Wireless Corp. has received tender offers for all its outstanding A zero coupon notes.