Eyes On The Market
- RF Micro Reaffirms Q3 Guidance; Expects Positive Q4. // Electronic News;1/13/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 2, pN.PAG
Predicts the corporate profits of RF Micro Devices in the third and fourth quarter of 2003. Market share gains experienced by the company; Predicted improvement in operating income.
- RF Micro Expects Profitability in September. // Electronic News;9/15/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 37, pN.PAG
Presents information on the expected profits of radio frequency integrated circuit provider RF Micro Devices Inc. for its fiscal second quarter in 2004 ending September 30. Factors affecting the profit of RF Micro; Background on the revenue forecast of the company in July 2003; Expectations of...
- RF Micro Retunes Guidance. // Electronic News;7/11/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 28, pN.PAG
Reports on the increase in the revenue forecasted for RF Micro Devices Inc. based on generally accepted accounting principles in the first quarter of fiscal year 2006. Factors driving the increase; Status of the company in the wireless end-markets; Reduction in the revenue for the June 2006...
- RF Micro Confirms Rev Forecast. // Electronic News;4/12/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 15, pN.PAG
Focuses on a statement by RF chips maker RF Micro Devices Inc. that revenues would be at the high-end of its previously forecast range for the March 2004 quarter. Expected June 2004 quarterly revenue of the company; Planned schedule of the release of its March 2004 quarterly earnings.
- RF Micro Devices net income soars. // RCR;11/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p44
Reports on the financial performance of RF Micro Devices Inc. for the second quarter ended September 30, 1998.
- RF Micro Grows Revs. // Electronic News;4/28/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 17, pN.PAG
Deals with the growth of the fiscal fourth quarter revenue of RF Micro Devices Inc. in April 2003. Comparison with revenues during the same quarter in the previous year; Plans for increasing profitability.
- RF Micro Expects Above Average Handset Sales. // Electronic News;2/9/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 6, pN.PAG
Forecasts the rise in dollar content of RF Micro Devices Inc. in wireless technologies in 2004. Increase in sales in the handset market expected by the company; Percentage of increase in dollar content per handset manufactured since 2001; Growth in the power amplifier market share of the company.
- BUSINESS: BITS. // Wireless Week;2/1/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p18
Presents news briefs on business and corporate profits as of February 1, 2003. Expectation on the revenue and earnings of RF Micro Devices; Decrease in the net income of Convergys; Details of a report on mobile device and application management.
- Asian Handset Market Pushes RF Micro Revs Down. // Electronic News;5/2/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 18, pN.PAG
Provides information on the profits reported by Greensboro, North Carolina-based RF Micro Devices Inc. for the fiscal fourth quarter of 2005. Comparison to profits during the same period in 2004; Factors that contributed to the decline in profits of the company; Actions to be taken by the...