NMEAF Looks to Replace Finance Official
- Passages. // American Music Teacher;Apr/May2005, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p17
Presents obituaries for several people, including Joanne Johnson Baler, faculty member at the University of Missouri.
- Vidalia Committee Draws Contest Winner. Harper, Roseanne // SN: Supermarket News;10/27/2008, Vol. 56 Issue 43, p52
The article reports on the selection of Joanne Johnson as the winner of the Sweet Onion Trivia contest by Vidalia Onion Committee in Vidalia, Georgia. It examines how the contestants took the quiz online and the medium used by the committee to promote the quiz online. It stresses that the quiz...
- Toy `R' Us recruits grads with games. Frazee, Valerie // Workforce;Aug97 Supplement Staffing, Vol. 76, p7
Discusses innovative methods on how various companies recruit qualified job candidates. Comments of Derek White, vice president of Market Source Corporation, on job recruitment at top schools; Touring event developed for Paramus, New Jersey-based Toys `R' Us Incorporated as one example of...
- Survey identifies staffing trends. Frazee, Valerie // Workforce;Aug97 Supplement Staffing, Vol. 76, p9
Discusses trends that emerge among staffing service companies. Ways on how companies stays competitive; How the trend of consolidation in the industry has increased; Staffing needs offered by one-stop shopping trend among staffing services companies.
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;05/04/95, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p11
Presents news on recruitment and selections of employees in Great Britain. Launching of a scheme in Wales that will find work for long term unemployed people; Launching by British Psychological Society of a standard of competence to govern the selection and administration of personality tests;...
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;08/24/95, Vol. 1 Issue 17, p9
Presents news about recruitment and selection of employees in Great Britain. Denial by Barclays Bank on allegations that they plan to recruit schoolchildren for work; Bid by South Yorkshire on an economic regeneration program; Survey on firms wanting young people to work for them; Increase in...
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;9/7/1995, Vol. 1 Issue 18, p11
Focuses on recruitment and selection of employees in Great Britain. Job interview of Potential Sainsbury's managers at one of London's trendiest nightspots; Job searching of nursing students; Job-search strategies of unemployed executives.
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;10/05/95, Vol. 1 Issue 20, p12
Focuses on news concerning the recruitment and selection of employees in the United Kingdom. Number of assembly-line jobs being created by motor manufacturer Nissan; Geneticist who call to limit the use of genetic testing by recruiters; Rise in the volume of recruitment advertising.
- Recruitment and selection. // People Management;07/25/96, Vol. 2 Issue 15, p6
Reports on employee recruitment developments and updates in Great Britain. Report on the career trends of graduates and the jobs they get after graduation; Details on the Korean LG group's investment in South Wales that is expected to create jobs; Information on The Guardian's dominance of job...