Investment Bankers Refute Fitch Charter School Report
- Standard & Poor's Puts Colorado Charter School on Positive CreditWatch. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/25/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31373, p30
Reports the outstanding charter school revenue bonds issued for the Renaissance Charter School in Parker, Colorado. Management of the sale by Kirk-patrick Pettis & Co.; Offertory of Douglas County School District RE-1 on conversion from charter school to magnet school; Plans of consolidation...
- Fitch Calls Its Charter School Ratings More 'Attentive' Than Others. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;05/31/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31150, p3
Reports on the increase in the demand for Fitch's services from charter schools in the United States. Investment-grade ratings requested by charter schools from Fitch; Fitch's awarding of a revenue bond issue for the Bromley East Charter School in Colorado.
- Kirkpatrick Picked For Colorado Trust. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;11/02/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31009, p7
Informs that investment banking firm Kirkpatrick Pettis has been hired to manage the Colorado Surplus Asset Fund Trust, a local government investment pool.
- Orlando Office Gives Kirkpatrick Pettis a Florida Foothold. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/11/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31571, p6
Reports that securities broker and dealer Kirkpatrick Pettis has opened an office in Orlando, Florida, that will focus on underwriting, trading and selling of municipal and other securities. Public finance activities of the firm in 2001; Reason for the opening of office in Orlando according to...
- Kirkpatrick to Sell $57 Million of Colorado Bonds Via New Web Site. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;08/15/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30954, p7
Reports that Kirkpatrick Pettis' Denver, Colorado office is establishing an electronic underwriting presence in an effort to give the state issuers another format for doing competitive bond sales. Value of bonds that the firm will sell for the Arapahoe County Building Corp.; Benefits that...
- Kirkpatrick names new branch manager. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;01/21/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30562, p26
Reports on Kirkpatrick Pettis' appointment of David R. Andersen as branch office manager for private client services. Andersen's responsibilities; Appointment of Kirkpatrick chairman Peter Lahti as a director-at-large for the Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce; Andersen's career history.
- Omaha readies $27.5 million GO sale, its largest in years. Goldsmith, Steve // Bond Buyer;11/04/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30514, p4
Focuses on the sale of a triple-A rated bond issue from Omaha, Nebraska. Recruitment of Kirkpatrick Pettis to oversee the deal; Investors' reaction to the sale.
- Colorado Goes Dutch for Historic $300 Million Note Sale. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;6/24/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31663, p26
Colorado plans to sell $300 million of tax anticipation notes (Tans) on June 30, 2003 in a deal that is said to mark the first-ever sale of municipal notes via Dutch auction. The Tans, which will be used to bridge revenue gaps for the state, will be sold competitively. Chris Blackwood, a senior...
- Bigelow & Co. to Sell Public Finance Group to Kirkpatrick Pettis. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/02/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31009, p4
Reports that Denver-based Bigelow & Co. has agreed to sell its public finance assets to Omaha-based Kirkpatrick Pettis. Effect on the members of Bigelow's public finance group; Nationwide manager rankings of Bigelow and Kirkpatrick.