Municipal Prices Rise 1/4 to 3/8 Point; $449 Million Truckee Meadows Priced
- Mixed Results in Primary, Secondary; Bear Stearns Prices Connecticut GOs. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/9/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31262, p2
Reports on the results of introduced bonds and secondary market trading due to Treasury bond prices going down and climbing stock markets in the U.S. during the week ended on November 3, 2001. Impact of drop in weekly jobless claims in the week on the bonds; Performance of Bear, Stearns & Co....
- Wisconsin Teams With Bear Stearns. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/7/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31963, p1
The article reports that, Amid several examinations into how Bear, Stearns & Co. Inc. won deals in Illinois and a Wisconsin county, the state of Wisconsin plans to use the firm as a co-senior manager on a $90 million to $100 million transportation revenue bond refunding that may price his week....
- Markit Launches LCDX Series 10. Kellerhals, Richard; K. S. // Asset Securitization Report;4/14/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p15
The article reports on the launch of LCDX Series 10 index to track 100 issues trading in the secondary market by Markit. The new LCDX index is compulsory every six months to continue the index in line with the current market. Moreover, leverage loans enter and exit the market and obtain a...
- HY Bond Prices Continue to Drop. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;6/24/2013, p52
The article reports on the continued decline in prices of high yield bonds in the secondary market due to the possible end of the Federal Reserve's bond buying program.
- Are there too many auto parts stores? New Bear Stearns study says yes. Wirebach, John // Automotive Marketing;Jul97, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p12
Provides information on a report on DIY, service and commercial delivery aftermarket, which was done by Bear Stearns. Identification of individuals who did the report; Details of the report.
- Regulators, Bear Stearns investigate trades. Fritz, Michael // Crain's Chicago Business;07/14/97, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p1
Reports on an investigation by state regulators and officials of Bear Stearns and Company, into alleged trading irregularities involving around $1.5 million of customers' money. Speculations surrounding the resignation of broker James R. Sitlington; When company officials become aware of...
- Bear to unveil a workstation for its correspondent brokers this week. Weisul, Kimberly // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/07/97, Vol. 63 Issue 27, p7
Reports on Bear Stearn and Co.'s plans to roll out a new workstation for its correspondent brokers. Specifications and features; Tips offered by company managing director Benneth Egeth for managers who are planning to use the services; Use of the Internet for the company's business...
- The alchemists at Bear Stearns. Kindel, Sharen // FW;12/7/93, Vol. 162 Issue 24, p74
Features the technology employed by the Bear Stearns Company and the effects on its growth. Net savings from information processing work; Effect of the shifting of the firm's fixed income trading from a mainframe to a client/server system; Handling of system maintenance problems.
- Bear searching. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;5/16/94, Vol. 10 Issue 20, p34
Reports on Bear Stearns & Co.'s plans of relocating its headquarters in Connecticut or New Jersey.