Big Entrance: Hotel Deals Set Off Frenzied Buying, Earn High Yields
- U.S. Deals Flow While Europe Slows. Husband, Sarah; Appin, Rick // High Yield Report;4/23/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 16, p2
Reports the steady flow of primary issuance with five deals expected to price in the U.S. Views of investors on the pricing of the deals; Assessment of operating results in the healthcare sector; Influence of increased demand on the pricing of deals.
- Merrill bags plum UPS convert while Morgan snoozes. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/02/2000, Vol. 66 Issue 38, p9
Reports the convertible bond deal between the UPS company and Merrill Lynch & Co. in the United States. Role of the underwriter in linking the debt to the equity; Benefits of the deal for the investors; Opportunity for high-quality issuance in the convertible market; Impact of the increase in...
- CDO week: Several deals contemplating market. Graubard, David // Asset Securitization Report;10/15/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 39, p10
Reports on several deals within the collateral mortgage obligations in the United States. Accounts on the arbitrage cashflow deals from top tier managers; Impression of investors on the rating migration statistics for triple-B bonds; Increase in deals in marketing equity.
- Calif., Tex. Deals in Spotlight. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;8/24/2009, Vol. 369 Issue 33171, p1
The article reports that the deals from California and Texas are expected to lead the municipal bond market in the fourth week of August 2009 in the U.S. It notes that the deals are set to include a 1.01 dollars billion bonds from M-S-R Energy Authority as well as serial and term bonds from...
- Unrated Irvine Land-Secured Deal Demonstrates Demand for Yield. Webster, Keeley // Bond Buyer;8/29/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F333, p1
The article focuses on a recent land-secured bond deal held in Irvine, California that highlighted how investors' search for bond yield had the effect of compressing them even on unrated bonds. It mentions the statement of financial advisor Tom Johnsen who said that Irvine reprised the unrated...
- Radisson SAS opens hotel in Jordan. // Hotel & Motel Management;05/04/98, Vol. 213 Issue 8, p6
Reports that Radisson SAS Hotels Worldwide has opened its hotels in Aqaba and Amman, Jordan.
- Radisson resort slated for Oro Valley. Fessenden, Jim // Inside Tucson Business;06/28/99, Vol. 9 Issue 14, p1
Reports that Radisson Hotels International will develop a resort in Oro Valley, Arizona. Description of the proposed development; Estimated cost of the project; Comment by Penny Wolfswinkel, president of Southwest Properties which is the developer of the project.
- Radisson openings expand chain throughout Latin America. Gibbs, Melanie F. // National Real Estate Investor;Jan97, Vol. 39 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the plans of Radisson Hotels International and Radisson Hotels International Latin America Inc. to open six hotels in Latin America by spring 1997. Planned sizes and features.
- Radisson adds `business class'. // Lodging Hospitality;Oct93, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p13
Features Radisson Hotels International's business class rooms in its Radisson Hotels. Difference from ordinary accommodations; Innovative equipment; Target market.