- Intervisual Books Improves in '99. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;4/10/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 15, p12
Reports the status of the revenues of Intervisual Books in the United States in 1999. Percentage of increase in its revenues; Amount of the increase in its revenues; Details on its business losses in 1998.
- Sales, earnings up at Intervisual. // Publishers Weekly;12/1/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 49, p13
Looks at 1997 third quarter financial and sales results for Intervisual Books Inc.
- Sales up, earnings down at Intervisual. // Publishers Weekly;2/28/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 9, p12
Reports on Intervisual Books Inc.'s (IBI) 1993 sales and net income. Statistical information; Feedback from IBI President Charles Gates.
- New initiatives from struggling Intervisual books. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;3/24/1997, Vol. 244 Issue 12, p24
Discusses a set of new initiatives from Intervisual Books Inc. designed to bring the company back into profitability after a disappointing 1996. A distribution agreement with Andrews & McMeel for Intervisual backlists; New president of Intervisual, Norman Sheinman; Consolidation efforts; Plans...
- Lagging Intervisual is restructuring. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;5/16/1994, Vol. 241 Issue 20, p12
Reports on Intervisual Books Inc.'s plans to implement a restructuring plan after a poor performance in 1993 and the first quarter of 1994. Reorganization measures; Company chairman and founder Waldo Hunt's launching of a research and development company that will develop specialty books,...
- Intervisual Gets New Funds, New CEO. // Publishers Weekly;1/21/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 3, p16
Reports on the investment secured by Intervisual Books from Intervisual Partners LLC. Estimated value of stocks acquired by the investor; Appointment of Larry Nusbaum and Louis Perlman at chief executive officer, respectively; Proceeds of the funds.
- Earnings Up at Intervisual Books. // Publishers Weekly;12/16/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 50, p18
Reports the increase in the corporate earnings of Intervisual Books in the third quarter ended September 30, 2002. Reason for the sales decline in packaging revenue; Cause of the improvement in the publishing revenue; Credit agreement with Wells Fargo Credit Inc.
- Results improve at Intervisual Books. // Publishers Weekly;3/30/1998, Vol. 245 Issue 13, p20
Reports that Intervisual Books Inc. (IBI) completed what it termed a turnaround year in 1997 by reporting a 12 percent increase in sales, and a reduction in its net loss. Comments from Waldo Hunt, company chairman; The company's desire to increase the number of pop-up and interactive books; How...
- Losses down, sales up at Intervisual. // Publishers Weekly;5/24/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 21, p22
Reports on book company Intervisual Books Inc.'s financial performance for its first quarter ending March 31, 1999. Increase in revenues; Decrease in losses.