Building From The Ground Up
- TSR Turns Off The Lights. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;12/11/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 49, p1
Reports the filing for bankruptcy of TSR Wireless LLC in the United States as of December 2000. Impact of its closure to the paging industry.
- TSR Wireless places Glenayre paging order. // RCR;06/22/98, Vol. 17 Issue 25, p26
Reveals the plans of TSR Wireless L.L.C. to use Glenayre Technologies Incorporated's paging technology to build several major markets during 1998 and 2000. Details on the equipment TSR has ordered from Glenayre; Corporate information on TSR; Comments from Leonardi DiSavino, co-chairman of TSR...
- Paging/Messaging. // Wireless Week;08/30/99, Vol. 5 Issue 35, p16
Presents an update on the paging and messaging industry as of August 30, 1999. Agreement between ZipLink Inc. and TSR Wireless LLC; Partnership between Motorola Inc. and Women.com Networks Inc.
- TSR Wireless opens Calif. office. // RCR;07/13/98, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p46
Focuses on the opening of a retail office in northern California by TSR Wireless L.L.C. Number of offices TSR has in the area; Plans by TSR to open other locations in northern California.
- Three companies pay $12.2M for TSR assets. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;4/2/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p2
Reports on United States bankruptcy officials' decision to auction off the remaining assets of TSR Wireless LLC, one of the country's largest privately held paging carrier before it filed for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in December 2000.
- Dot-Combustible. // Interactive Week;12/25/2000, Vol. 7 Issue 52, p57
Reports on the messages heard when dialing into TSR Wireless company. Bankruptcy of the company.
- Auctioneers ready to sell TSR assets. Dano, Mike // RCR Wireless News;3/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p42
Reports on the plans for the auction of bankrupt TSR Wireless LLC's two-way messaging licenses in the United States.
- TSR launches summer campaign. // RCR;07/13/98, Vol. 17 Issue 28, p6
Focuses on the launch of a print advertising campaign by TSR Wireless L.L.C. Name of the campaign; Who the campaign targets; What the campaign depicts.
- TRS to resell Pocketalk. // RCR;09/07/98, Vol. 17 Issue 36, p19
Reports that TSR Wireless LLC announced plans to resell Conxus Communication Incorporated's Pocketalk voice paging service in New York. Type of network used by Pocketalk.