Site Of The Week
- MobileSys aims to be traffic cop between home, field. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;11/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p19
Features the MobileSys Inc., a start-up company that provides middleware and aims to serve as traffic cop and translator for data communications within corporate enterprises and between a company's internal systems and pagers, digital wireless phones and personal digital assistants. Acquisition...
- MobileSys product aids data roaming between devices. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;05/15/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p26
Focuses on MobileSys Inc.'s distribution of a global data roaming product that allows encrypted information to be exchanged between corporate enterprises and wireless devices that use different networks in the United States. Access agreements with major digital cellular, data and paging...
- BITS. // Wireless Week;5/6/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p26
Presents news on the mobile communication industry as of May 6, 2002. Predicted European short messaging service revenue by 2004; MobileSys Command Center launched by MobileSys Inc.; Information on Motorola's Short Messaging Service Gateway.
- Messaging Becomes More Utilitarian. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;6/17/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 24, p16
Reports on the wireless messaging communications used by utilities in providing services to vertical market. Technology used by Wellspring Wireless Utility Services in its point-of-use water metering system; Initial focus of Wellspring; Percentage increase in the productivity of Qwest...
- MobileSys, Siebel target enterprise messaging. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;4/2/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 14, p27
Reports on MobileSys Inc.'s alliance with Siebel Systems Inc. to provide enterprise organizations with real-time wireless messaging for employees and customers.
- PROVIDING WIRELESS CONNECTIONS. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;09/25/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p35
Focuses on Mountain View, California-based MobileSys Inc.'s foray into wireless network hosting. Goal of hosting the wireless connection between enterprise customers and carriers; Pricing models for the service; Oracle Corp.'s introduction of wireless application services through its...
- Wireless Internet Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;4/30/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p8
Provides news briefs on wireless Internet industry as of April 30, 2001. Acquisition of BITMO by MobileSys Inc.; Deal between eVoice and Covigo Inc.; Alliances between Simplewire and Zondigo.
- Microsoft Targets Enterprise. Smith, Brad // Wireless Week;10/1/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 40, p3
Presents updates on the wireless communications technologies of Microsoft Corp. as of October 2001. Features of Microsoft Mobile Information Server; Partnership of the company with wireless infrastructure provider MobileSys Inc.; Design and objective of management information systems launched...
- Proponents: There's Hope For SMS. Mendez-Wilson, Deborah // Wireless Week;10/8/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 41, p22
Deals with the factors affecting the market development of short messaging service (SMS) in the United States. Partnership between TSI Telecommunications Services Inc. and MobileSys Inc. for the availability expansion of ubiquitous seamless SMS to wireless subscribers; Customers of MobileSys...