Municipal Bonds Finish Higher; High-Grade Deals Price Strong
- Chicago Dominates With $1B Deal for O'Hare Airport. ALBANO, CHRISTINE // Bond Buyer;4/12/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33297, p38
The article reports on the 1.04 billion U.S. dollar offering of revenue bonds held by the City of Chicago for the Chicago O'Hare International Airport in Illinois in April 2010, according to "The Bond Buyer" newspaper and Ipreo LLC. It says that the approximate volume is almost twice of the 3.4...
- Chicago Revisiting $1B O'Hare Deal Next Week; More Offerings Pending. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/10/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32792, p25
The article reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois concerning various bond sales in the coming months in 2008 with its nearly $1 billion new-money and refunding O'Hare International Airport related revenue deal. It is stated that the deal involves a mix of new money and refunding bonds that...
- Planned Chicago O'Hare Airport deal will include refunding, new money. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/19/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30418, p40
Reports that Chicago, Illinois will add on money to its planned Chicago O'Hare Airport refunding bond deal. General airport revenue's backing of the bonds; Chicago Airport's bond sales; Use of proceeds to improve airport's facility.
- Swap Sought For O'Hare Refunding. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30714, p1
Reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois to issue $409 million of junior-lien general airport revenue refunding bonds. Revenue stream issued in 1998; Refunding of the bond issued for O'Hare International Airport.
- Fitch Raises O'Hare PFC Bonds to A From A-Minus. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;4/12/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33498, p4
The article reports on the positive shift of the general airport revenue bond rating (GARB) and passenger facility charge-backed (PFC) credit of Chicago O'Hare International Airport which was affirmed by Fitch Ratings Ltd.
- O'Hare Wants to Cover Shortfall With PFCs. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/17/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32548, p1
The article reports on the plan of Chicago, Illinois to formally ask the United States Federal Aviation Administration for permission to use 270 million dollars in collected passenger facility charges to help cover a 400 million dollar shortfall in the partially bond-financed expansion of O'Hare...
- Chicago Sets$1.2B For O'Hare. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/6/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33759, p1
The article presents information that Chicago, Illinois-based O'Hare International Airport will sell nearly 1.2 billion U.S. dollars of its revenue refunding bonds in two deals during August 2012. The first sale is for 729 million U.S. dollars of general airport senior lien revenue refunding...
- $700M PFC Sale One of Largest Ever. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;03/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31091, p1
Reports that Chicago, Illinois is crafting a passenger facility charge-backed transaction that several market participants said could be the largest deal of its kind. Possible sale of the 30-year bonds by April 2001, pending approval by the City Council; Salomon Smith Barney Inc. as...
- Chicago Plans $900M Offering for O'Hare Airport. SHIELDS, YVETTE // Bond Buyer;2/14/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33862, p3
The article offers information regarding strategy for Chicago, Illinois for entering the market. It reports investment of 900 million dollars of O'Hare International Airport revenue debt by Chicago for refunding outstanding bonds and raising new-money for the airport's capital improvement. It...