NEWS IN BRIEF
- Massachusetts HFA, Fresh Off Rating Upgrade, Changes Target Date on Sale. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;10/23/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31249, p33
Reports on the plans of Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency to offer $72 million in single-family housing revenue bonds. Underwriter of the bond; Rating given to the bonds by rating agencies Moody's Investors Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp.; Areas where proceeds from the sale will be...
- MassHousing to Sell $ 76M Of New Money, Refunding. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;8/7/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33760, p3
The article offers information that a one-day retail order period will be held by the Housing Finance Agency of Massachusetts on August 7, 2012 for its 75.7 million U.S. dollars sale of tax-exempt Series 2012 new-money and refunding fixed-rate housing bonds through negotiation.
- S&P warns it may cut Mass. HFA's ratings. Kaplan, David // Bond Buyer;10/28/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30509, p2
Reports that Standard & Poor's placed the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency's AA/AA1-plus ratings on multifamily refunding revenue bonds on CreditWatch with negative implications, citing the issuer's relationship with credit-weakened Republic National Bank of New York. Value of the agency's...
- MassHousing Readies $70 Million Single-Family Revenue Bond Deal. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/6/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32332, p5
The article reports that the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency plans to sell about $70 million of revenue bonds for single-family housing. The lead underwriter on the deal is UBS Securities LLC. The agency's bond counsel is Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP and the qualitative consultant is...
- Mass. Housing to Sell Single-Family Bonds. // Bond Buyer;9/4/2012, Vol. 121 Issue 33775, p1
The article offers information that the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency is going to hold a one-day retail period for its 35.7 million U.S. dollars sale of single-family housing revenue bonds. Moody's Investors Service Inc. rates the bonds with ranking Aa2. Standard & Poor's Corp. rates the...
- Massachusetts Announces PAB Allocations. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;2/6/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32810, p4
The article reports on the 2008 private-activity bond (PAB) capacity allocations made by public officials in Massachusetts. The Housing Finance Agency received $ 270 million, the largest allocation from the overall $585 million of PAB. This was followed by the Development Finance Agency with...
- MassHousing: Stable Loans, Affordable Rates. // Massbuilder;2009 4th Quarter, p13
The article focuses on the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency or MassHousing which is an independent public agency tasked with providing financing for affordable housing in the state.
- Massachusetts: MassHousing Changes. Peacock, Wayne // Bond Buyer;11/26/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31271, p37
Reports on the appointment of Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency general counsel Robert M. Ruzzo as deputy director of the agency. Commencement of Ruzzo's association with the agency; His work background.
- Massachusetts HIM Takes Submissions to Update Underwriting Pool. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;12/21/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33436, p3
The article reports on the initiative of the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency (HFA) to update its pool of underwriters to work on single and multiple bond transactions.