- OTPMEDIA LAUNCHES TEXTSTREAM SERVICE FOR TWO-WAY SERVICE. // New Media Age;7/4/2002, p4
Announces that mobile company On The Phone Media has launched Textstream, a service that allows businesses to carry out two-way communication. Details of the service; Information on a partnership deal signed by the company with Xwireless.
- SmartServ partners with N.A. carrier for financial messaging. // RCR Wireless News;5/13/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p19
Reports on the partnership entered by SmartServ Online Inc. with a North American wireless carrier. Purpose of the deal; Benefits of the Power by SmartServ applications.
- Sweeping back the veil for a closer look at India's handset market. Carson, Phil // RCR Wireless News;4/3/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 14, p40
The article focuses on the handset market in India. In December 2005, more than 4.5 million Indians bought handsets and service. The relationship of LG Electronics Co. Ltd. with Indian CDMA carrier Reliance and the carrier's promotions are credited for making India a key market for the South...
- AT&T Becomes The Official Wireless Provider For U.S. Disney Parks. // 2.5G-4G;Jul2013, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p8
The article reports on the partnership between AT&T and Disney Parks in which AT&T will be the official wireless provider for Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort in 2013.
- O2 inks MVNO pact with supermarket, hires Lucent to deploy UMTS service. Jifri, Farah // RCR Wireless News;6/9/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p15
Focuses on the plan of Tesco, one of Great Britain's major supermarket chains, to launch its own wireless communication service in partnership with MmO2. Branded wireless services Tesco will offer to consumers based on MmO2's network through its stores; Amount of money the companies will invest...
- Chippendales men coming to mobile phones. // RCR Wireless News;10/27/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 43, p22
Reports on the partnership forged by ClearSky Mobile Media Inc. with Chippendales Entertainment LLC to feature the men of Chippendales on mobile phones. Details of the partnership.
- Juniper, NEC partner for IMS/FMC. Morse, Joni // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 48, p14
The article reports on the announcement by Juniper Networks Inc. that it is partnering with NEC Corp. to merge the worlds of mobile and Internet networking via joint Internet Protocol Multimedia Subsystems (IMS)-based Fixed-Mobile Convergence (FMC) products. The companies said their IMS/FMC...
- Midwest Wireless to buy mere licenses. // RCR Wireless News;6/30/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 26, p9
Reports on the definitive agreement signed by Midwest Wireless to acquire wireless properties from partnerships providing wireless service in Iowa under the name Cellcom. Properties included in the deal; Other plans of Midwest.
- FUNIMATION OFFERS ANIME ON PHONES. // Home Media Magazine;6/15/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 24, p18
The article reports on a partnership that was established by Funimation Entertainment with mobile networking company Red Planet Media to launch a mobile anime-on-demand service for AT&T Wireless customers. Using video-capable cellular telephones, customers may avail of episodes of the series...