Tower Operators Tout Fundamentals
- Pinnacle adds 73 towers. // RCR;05/10/99, Vol. 18 Issue 19, p15
Reports that Pinnacle Holdings Inc. has entered into an agreement to acquire 73 towers in Louisiana and Texas.
- Pinnacle growth achieved a little bit at a time. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;11/8/99, Vol. 18 Issue 45, p34
Discusses how Pinnacle Holdings Inc. built its portfolio to rank among the largest tower companies in the United States. Number of acquisitions completed; Pinnacle's focus on site rental; Aim to be the tower company that owns the best towers.
- Tower Overload. Bohlinger, Michael L. // Wireless Review;11/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 23, p34
Discusses the issue on overloaded telecommunication towers in the United States. Factors that contribute to overstressed towers; Ways to fix the problems; Alternative for leg reinforcement.
- Pinnacle picks up 233 towers in 22 deals. // RCR;02/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p4
Reports plans of Pinnacle Holdings Inc. to acquire 233 communication towers in separate transactions in the United States. Context of the company acquisition strategy; Location of towers sold by Microcell Management Inc.; Amount of tower acquisitions; Proceeds of the tower sales of LLC...
- Tower operators pin hopes on network upgrades. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;3/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the performance of U.S. communication tower companies in the fourth quarter of 2001. Financial information on American Tower; Revenues of Pinnacle Holdings Inc.; SpectraSite Holdings Inc.
- Pinnacle to change name, restructure outstanding debt, keep tower focus. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;5/6/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p4
Reports on the assistance received by Pinnacle Holdings Inc. from a group of investors that plan to change its name but keep its wireless tower business, as of May 2002. Companies involved in the investment effort; Terms under the deal; Brief financial background on Pinnacle.
- Cell Towers Create Another Real-Life Crisis. Swope, Christopher // Governing;Feb2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p120
Tackles the issues concerning the visual impact of communication towers across the U.S. Social threats posed by communication towers; Problems associated with the towers.
- Tower deals keep coming. Beckman, Kristen // RCR;07/05/99, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p4
Reports on deals by telecommunication tower companies. American Tower Corp. to add towers from Unisite Inc. under an acquisition deal; Agreement of Pinnacle Holdings Inc. to buy Motorola Inc.'s North American antenna site business; Remaining sizable independent tower companies.
- Tower buildout slows as colocation grows. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;6/18/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p16
Reports on the decline in the construction and buildout of towers amidst the increase in colocation. Reason for the need to construct towers; Revenue generated from antennas placed on towers by several tower companies; Business of tower company TrinTel Communications Inc.; Action taken by...