- Dimmer View of Intel 2Q. // Electronic News;07/12/99, Vol. 45 Issue 28, p41
Predicts the corporate earnings of Intel Corp. for the second quarter of fiscal 1999 and fiscal 2000. Estimated earnings per share of the company; Remarks from analysts.
- Intel Cautious on Recovery. Murphy, Tom; Romanelli, Alex // Electronic News;1/21/2002, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p18
Reports on the earnings forecast of Intel Corp. for the first quarter of 2002. Value of the company's revenue in the fourth quarter of 2001; Factor attributed by the company as key to business growth in 2002; Expected revenue of the company in the first quarter of 2002.
- Intel Stands by Financial Guidance. Murphy, Tom // Electronic News;06/11/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the projected revenue of Intel Corp. for the second quarter of 2001. Speculations on the sales performance of Intel; Stabilization of the microprocessor and flash memory businesses; Views of analysts on the revenue predictions the company; Optimism of the company to meet its target.
- Intel Corp.'s Recovery May Take More Than a Year. Mathew, Jayant // Electronic News;03/26/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 13, p1
Predicts the recovery of the corporate profits of Intel Corp. in 2001. Factors that influence the poor performance of the company; Information on the stocks of Intel; Competition between Intel and Advanced Micro Devices Inc.
- Intel May Raise Guidance, Reports Say. // Electronic News;3/10/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 10, pN.PAG
Reports on the decision of Intel Corp. to raise its profit guidance for the first quarter of 2003. Revenue predictions of Intel; Factors that influence the profits of the company; Forecast on the seasonal drop.
- Intel Narrows Q1 Outlook with No Sign of Recovery. Romanelli, Alex // Electronic News;3/10/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 10, pN.PAG
Reports on the move of Intel Corp. to narrow its profit guidance for the first quarter of 2003. Revenue range of the company; Views of analysts on the company.
- Troubled Intel Trims Workforce. Mathew, Jayant // Electronic News;03/12/2001, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p1
Deals with the announcement made by Intel Corp. that it has reduced earnings expectations and a massive reduction of its workforce. Factors attributed to the measures that will be taken by Intel; Number of employees that the company plans to layoff in 2001; Its earnings forecast for the first...
- Intel Tightens Q2 Expectations. Romanelli, Alex // Electronic News;6/9/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 23, pN.PAG
Reports on the earnings forecast of Intel Corp. for the second quarter of 2003. Factors that influenced the forecast of Intel; Revenue expected by the company for the quarter; Implication of Intel's decision to increase the pricing for flash memories.
- Word on the street. Sivy, Michael; Galarza, Pablo; Scherreik, Susan; Keating, Peter; Frederick, Jim; Laise, Eleanor; LaPlaca, Jaclyn // Money;Sep98, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p30
Analyses various United States companies for potential stock price movement as of August 1998. Telecommunications stocks including Worldcom, acquiring MCI Communications, Qwest Communications and Century Telephone Enterprises; Merrill Lynch analyst Tom Kurlak on Intel's earnings spin; Analysts...