Room to grow
- Varied youth offerings turn heads in Tupelo. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;8/26/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 50, p28
Reports on furniture collection for the children in Tupelo, Mississippi. Bunk beds; Juvenile entertainment center; Pricing schemes.
- Children's furniture. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2007, Issue 5562, p14
The article cites several furniture for children including Bugge modular furniture system developed by Norweigen designers, Vitra's Panton Junior chair and the Toy Cupboard from Thomas & Thomas.
- Mini market. Knight, Deena // Cabinet Maker;03/17/2000, Issue 5179, p12
Focuses on the children's furniture sector of the furniture industry in the United States as of March 17, 2000. Increase in demand for children's furniture; Furniture companies' introduction of their lines of children's furniture.
- Creations for kids. // Cabinet Maker;1/4/2001, Issue 5268, p8
Looks at several children's furniture from United States manufacturers.
- Growing room. Pridham, Elspeth // Cabinet Maker;8/9/2002, Issue 5299, p8
Features several children's furniture in Great Britain. Introduction of the limed oak furniture from Royal Oak; Development of the ready-to-assemble furniture from Mevi; Inclusion of the multifunctional bedroom units from Stompa. INSET: Trends.
- Youth producers aiming to fill voids. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;2/24/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p12
Reports on the status of the youth furniture industry. Expected increase in 2003 sales; Styles and color combinations; Bed options. INSET: Key style trends.
- Cottage shows its youth. O'Mara, Sheila Long // Furniture/Today;10/28/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p42
Reports on the trend in cottage themes for children's furniture in the U.S. as of October 2002. Styles and features; Target markets.
- Growing with the next generation. Lea, Jane // Cabinet Maker;07/28/2000, Issue 5198, p19
Discusses the impact of changes in living trends on children's furniture market. Replacement of children's outdoor recreational activities with television, video games, and personal computers; Predicted growth in children's furniture market in the near future; Expectations that the general...
- Kids vendors continue to struggle in 2Q. Chamberlain, Janice // Kids Today;Sep2003, p61
Reports on the sales performance of children's furniture industry in the U.S. for the second quarter of 2003. Total sales generated by Crown Crafts; Percentage of gross margin of Ethan Allen; Decline in gross margin of Dan River.