- Teligent Continues Massive Buildout; Ongoing Losses Turn Off Investors. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;08/14/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 33, p8
Reports the net loss posted by Teligent for the second-quarter of 2000. Reason for the poor financial performance of the company; Details on its expansion efforts in other countries; Comments from the company spokesman.
- Handspring Warns Of Lower Revenue. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;4/22/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p23
Reports that Handspring Inc. is expecting a lower than expected revenue in the second quarter of 2002. Companies in which Handspring signed deals with; Actions taken in the Visor product line.
- Handspring 4Q earnings solid. // RCR Wireless News;7/22/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 29, p17
Reports on the earnings of Handspring Inc. for the fourth quarter of 2002. Details of its stocks; Net loss posted; Products offered by the company.
- Handspring's Earnings Headstand. // Wireless Week;01/22/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p1
Reports on the revenue posted by handheld computer manufacturer Handspring Inc. in the quarter ended December 31, 2000. Increase of its earnings; Amount of its revenue loss in the same period; Details on the forecasts of analysts surveyed by First Call/Thomson Financial.
- Handspring meets analyst expectations. // RCR Wireless News;4/16/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 16, p50
Reports on the increase in earnings of personal digital assistant maker Handspring Inc. for the third quarter ending March 31, 2001. Percentage of increase; Workforce reduction made by the company.
- Teligent service uses existing infrastructure to transmit signals. Mooney, Elizabeth V. // RCR;11/02/98, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p22
Reports on Teligent Inc.'s offer of its bundled point-to-multipoint telecommunications services to small- and medium-size companies. Cities where launch was completed; Lease of antenna space on commercial building tops in New York; Description of how the infrastructure transmitting signals works.
- Teligent launches two more markets. // RCR;11/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 45, p42
Reports on Teligent's opening of two more markets for its Digital SmartWave technology in San Francisco Bay Area, California.
- Start-up telecommunications firm to enter SLC sometime after '98. Rattle, Barbara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/24/97, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p5
Reports on Vienna, Virginia-based telecommunications firm Teligent Inc.'s plans of entering the Salt Lake City, Utah market by the end of 1998. Number of radio spectrum licenses the company possesses; Services offered by the company; Plans of building state-of-the-art, fixed digital wireless...
- Teligent launches in Seattle. // RCR;06/14/99, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p11
Announces Teligent Inc.'s launch of its local, long-distance, high-speed data and Internet-access services in Seattle, Washington.