Upbeat Collins & Hayes to be demerged
- Collins & Aikman plans to split up holdings. Miel, Rhoda // Plastics News;1/1/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 44, p1
The article reports on the reorganization plans of Southfield, Michigan-based Collins & Aikman Corp. The plan confirms the company's intention to sell off its holdings, but officials noted that executives expect to split up the operations that turned out an estimated $1.5 billion in molded parts...
- Collins & Aikman loan gets low rating. Armstrong, Julie // Automotive News;2/9/2004, Vol. 78 Issue 6079, p3
Standard & Poor's Ratings Services on Friday, February 6, 2004 assigned a noninvestment grade B+ rating, commonly known as "junk," to the U.S.-based Collins & Aikman Products Corp.'s latest loan of $100 million. Parent company Collins & Aikman Corp. in Troy, Michigan, guaranteed the loan.
- supply LINE. // Automotive News;4/9/2007, Vol. 81 Issue 6250, p22
The article offers news briefs related to the automobile industry in the U.S. Collins & Aikman Corp. has agreed to sell nine of its 28 plastics plants in the U.S., Canada and Mexico and other assets to competitor Cadence Innovation LLC. Delphi Corp. will provide the Chrysler group with hardware...
- C&A plans to sell assets, close. Shea, Bill // Crain's Detroit Business;1/1/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p4
The article presents information on Collins & Aikman Corp., automotive-interior supplier, based in Southfield, Michigan, The company filed a revised plan in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Detroit, which reflects its decision to close and sell its assets rather than emerge from Chapter 11 as a...
- Mohegan, Graphics Rustle US. // Bank Loan Report;02/18/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p6
Presents information on the deals scheduled to price in the United States primary market in February 2002 from companies such as Collins & Aikman and American Media.
- Back To Basics. Purdum, Traci // Industry Week/IW;Feb2003, Vol. 252 Issue 2, p58
Reports on the effort of Collins & Aikman company to leverage internal expertise to retain world-class processes. Assembly of production workers from various plants that define, evaluate, select and document manufacturing methods for key processes; Contribution of production workers.
- The `new' Collins & Aikman: Auto systems supplier. Rozelle, Walter N.; Isaacs III, McAllister // Textile World;Jan98, Vol. 148 Issue 1, p24
Discusses Collins & Aikman Corp.'s (C&A) transition from textile manufacturing to being a global automotive manufacturers. Expansion strategies for overseas markets; Acquisition of Perstorp automotive operations; Operations under C&A's Automotive Fabrics Division; Operations under C&A's North...
- Be kind to your environment. // Your Church;May/Jun95, Vol. 41 Issue 3, p41
Reports on the Infinity Initiative recycling process developed by Collins & Aikman Floorcovering. Recycling of used floorcoverings; Advantages.
- C&A debuts Infinity Initiative. // Textile World;Mar95, Vol. 145 Issue 3, p26
Describes Infinity Initiative, a product of Collins & Aikman Floorcoverings, for recycling old floorcoverings into products for transportation and industrial use. Details on the recycling process.