Wireless: The New Poster Child
- Here's Why Marketers Are Flocking to Mobile World Congress in Spain. Heine, Christopher // Adweek;3/6/2015, p1
The article offers information on the 28th annual Mobile World Congress held in Barcelona, Spain in March 2015 which featured technology, marketing and other digital industry professionals. topics discussed include views of Matt Mulderink, director at Starcom MediaVest Group, on this conference,...
- Show Wrap-up. // Wireless Week;03/13/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 11, p17
Focuses on Wireless 2000, a conference of wireless Internet in the United States. Attendance of Wireless Data University in the conference; Discussion on wireless applications; Demand for short messaging services; Problems associated with handset uses; Forecasts on wireless Internet.
- 2001 Reasons To Celebrate. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;03/19/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 12, p6
Assesses the CTIA Wireless 2001 trade show in Las Vegas, Nevada. Highlights of the event; Reasons for optimism of the event; Its significance to the telecommunication industry in the United States (U.S.); Impact of the decline of the U.S. economy to the industry.
- HP Optimistic About Enterprise Market. Albright, Peggy // Wireless Week;5/6/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 18, p16
Reports on the optimism of participants at the 2002 Enterprise Wireless Forum Conference and Exposition in Santa Clara, California about the enterprise market. Percentage of enterprises that will increase their wireless spending by more than ten percent in 2002, according to John Desmond of...
- Financial Companies Underscore PCIA's Future. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;9/3/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 36, p6
Previews the PCIA GlobalXChange 2001 wireless communication industry convention to be held in September 2001 in Los Angeles, California. Features of the event; Guest speakers; Purpose of the meeting.
- Network performance should be top priority. Smith, Hilary // RCR Wireless News;11/5/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p3
Highlights the 2001 Tower Summit & Trade Show of the wireless communication industry. Sponsor of the conference; Keynote speech of Tom Wheeler, president and chief executive officer of the Cellular Telecommunication & Internet Association; Message of the speakers.
- 5 things marketers need to look out for at Mobile World Congress. Bylykbashi, Kaltrina // Marketing Week (Online Edition);2/27/2015, p1
The article offers information on the Mobile World Congress, an event based on mobile marketing, held in first week of March, 2015. Topics discussed include focus of mobile firms on wireless mobile technology of fifth generation (5G) along with strategies of several consumer electronics firms...
- Mobile vision. Gibbs, Colin // RCR Wireless News;9/18/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p1
The article highlights a discussion on the development of mobile video at a seminar during the Cable Telecommunications and Internet Association Wireless I.T. & Entertainment 2006. The event--sponsored by RCR Wireless News and its sister publication, TelevisionWeek--featured a panel of TV...
- Eye on the enterprise. Carroll, Kelly // Telephony;02/26/2001, Vol. 240 Issue 9, p34
Provides information on the domination of wireless-enabling business applications at the Internet World Wireless 2001 conference in New York City. Capacity and application for third generation wireless technology; Importance of the business applications to mobile data usage; Wireless data...