Pilgrim ponders MBO as Heal's crosses Border
- ASK ALASTAIR. // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov2014, p14
The article provides an answer to a question of how to deal with an offer for one of the company's branch with a lot of company sentiment tied up on it.
- Ocean Basket announced a four-year plan to establish 40 fast-food outlets at various Shell sites. // World Energy News;11/12/2013, p19
The article reports on the four-year plan announced by restaurant Ocean Basket as of mid-November 2013 to establish 40 fast-food branches at different Shell sites across South Africa by 2017.
- Dade County FCU Plans 16 Branches By 2010. Burger, Carol Anne // Credit Union Journal;10/9/2006, Vol. 10 Issue 40, p14
The article reports on the plan of Dade County Federal Credit Union to expand to 16 branches by 2010 in Miami, Florida. According to John Holt, senior vice president of member services and operations, they want to be within ten-minutes of membership, which is Miami-Dade County. Its new...
- Waitrose plans local-based drive for 'Little' expansion. Baker, Rosie // Marketing Week;7/7/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 27, p7
The article reports on the plan of supermarket Waitrose Ltd. to establish new branches in London, England which will be opened by 2012.
- Small businesses can get help at new SBDC office. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;09/11/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 15, p13
Reports the hosting of the second Poughkeepsie satellite of the Small Business Development Center by the Chamber of Commerce in Poughkeepsie, New York. Effort of reaching out to small businesses; Provision of free assistance for business planning, expansion, marketing and finance; Orientations...
- No need to reinvent the wheel. Wilson, Bruce // Landscape Management;Apr2003, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p106
Presents suggestions for opening a branch office. Importance of assessing the condition of current business; Advantage of developing a step-by-step plan in transferring good systems to the planned branch; Collaboration with trusted, competent people in running the business.
- National Commerce Gets Jump-Start for N.C. Expansion. Boraks, David // American Banker;8/15/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 157, p1
Focuses on store branches as expansion strategy of the National Commerce Financial Corp. List of store branches; Financial details of the branch deals of National Commerce; Provision of company fuel for additional earnings.
- Nicholls open up. // Builders Merchants Journal;Feb2007, p6
The article reports on the opening of another plumbing and heating branch by John Nicholls Ltd. in Kidlington, England. The latest move increased the company's overall branches to eight. The new location complemented their planned launching in Bicester, Rugby and Startford-on-Avon. The facility...
- County Bank to open four local branches. Rodriguez, Adrian // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;3/19/2004, Issue 323219, p3
Reports on the plan of County Bank to open branches in Fresno and Clovis in California. Details of the construction for the Fresno branch; Services offered by the bank branches; Percentage share of the bank in Merced County.