THE TRADING FLOOR
- Expanding bar's inclusion efforts. Berfanger, Rebecca // Indiana Lawyer;11/25/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 19, p8
The article profiles Roderick Morgan, president of the Indiana State Bar Association. It states that he plans to help in pursuing the ISBA's successful programs such as Ask a lawyer, where a free legal advise will be offered and We the people, where the issues related to the U.S. constitution is...
- DIVERSITY IN PRACTICE AWARDS FINALISTS Â· ATTORNEYS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;9/10/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 27, p14
The article profiles three lawyers from Indiana who are finalists for the Diversity in Practice Award. Priscilla Thomas Keith currently serves on the American Bar Association's Women's Breast Cancer Task Force. Roderick H. Morgan is a retired Army Judge Advocate General who served as legal...
- Muni Council Plans Central Post Office. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;10/3/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31733, p1
Reports on the plans of the Muni Council to develop a central post office disclosure facility in Washington. Need for issuers to file secondary market disclosure documents; Improvement of secondary market disclosure; Elimination of filing inconsistencies.
- Credit calendar. // Bond Buyer;2/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31321, p33
Presents a chronology of events scheduled for February 11-15, 2002 related to U.S. securities industry. Auction of four-week bills by Treasury Department; Announcement of January business inventory figures by the Commerce Department; Release of producer price figures by the Labor Department.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/21/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31867, p33
Presents charts depicting securities industry in the U.S. as of April 2004.
- DTCC, Latin American Depositories Set May Agenda. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;04/03/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p20
Announces the holding of the Americas Central Securities Depositories Association's (ACSDA) first general meeting in New York City on May 8, 2000. Meeting's aim of determining the legal structure of the trade group and to discuss harmonization of regulations, market practices and...
- Securities industry regulators must act together. // Asian Business Review;May95, p52
Reports on the need for securities industry and regulators in to work together internationally. Comment by Malaysian Securities Commission chairman Datuk Dr Mohamed Munir Abdul Majid; Implications of derivatives losses in Malaysia and Barings Bank; Need to regulate excessive speculation.
- The securities industry and the New York-New Jersey region. Cantor, Richard // Economic Policy Review (19320426);Feb97, Vol. 3 Issue 1, p83
Presents a study on the securities industry in the New York-New Jersey region. Recent developments in the region; Industry's importance in the region; Trends in the securities industry.
- Statements to the Congress. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Jul92, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p492
Presents a review of the evolution and current state of the general asset-backed securities market by Richard Spillenkothen and Donald H. Wilson, both of the Federal Reserve. They say that the securitization process as it has evolved to-date has been beneficial to both the originators of...