FAR WEST Bond-Watch
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Figler, Andrea; Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;05/28/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30651, p58
Presents news briefs related to public finance in the Far West, as of May 28, 1999. Includes compromise reached by lawmakers for a ballot measure on the proposed use of Alaska's Permanent Fund to help pay basic services; Federal grants won by the California-Nevada Super Speed Train Commission...
- Far West bond-watch. Figler, Andrea; Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;04/09/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30616, p31
Presents news briefs related to public finance in the Far West, as of April 9, 1999. Includes Metropolitan Water District of Southern California's selection of Ronald Gastelum as general manager; Proposal to reduce vehicle registration fees in California; Bond-financed expansion approved for...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Finestone, Deborah; Murphy, Gavin; Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p35
No abstract available.
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;02/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30587, p38
Presents news briefs related to bond trading in the West, as of February 26, 1999. Alaska Governor Tony Knowles' submission of legislation for a bond authorization to expand the Anchorage International Airport; Actions taken by the Pima County, Arizona, Board of Supervisors to eliminate...
- Far West Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;08/13/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30704, p26
Presents news briefs related to public finance in the Far West, as of August 13, 1999. Includes level of support received by Alaska's long-term budget plan; United States Congress' approval of federal aid for a dredging project in the Port of Oakland, California; Oregon's preparation for the...
- As Issuance by Big States Swooned, Smaller Ones Stepped Up. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p76
Reports the slump in the volume of bond issues in the Far West region of the United States for the year 2000. Sale of millions in transportation bonds by the Nevada Department of Business and Industry; Increase in issue volume of Montana and Hawaii; Domination of the list of bond issues sold by...
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p31
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds issued in the U.S. Far West as of September 23, 2004.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p32
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the U.S. as of September 24, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply rises; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle; Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;7/13/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31180, p41
Presents a round-up of news about bonds and public finance in the United States Far West, recent as of July 13, 2001. Revenue bonds for airport projects in Alaska; Planned bonds by San Diego, California for a baseball stadium; Visible supply by state; Special assessment district in Sparks City,...