- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p46
Presents a chart on the invisible supply of government securities and municipal bonds in the Western States as of February 27, 1998. Includes the Alaska Department of Revenue general airport bonds; Pima County, Arizona highway-user revenue bonds; Clark County, Nevada limited-tax general...
- Midwest invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;06/17/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30416, p28
Presents a chart on the invisible supply of government securities and municipal bonds in the Midwest as of June 17, 1998. Includes the Cook County, Illinois general obligation (GO) bonds refunding; Wayne County, Michigan airport revenue bonds; Kansas City, Missouri street light GOs; Wisconsin...
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Jacobius, Arleen // Bond Buyer;02/27/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30340, p47
Reports on developments in municipal bonds and government securities in the Western States as of February 27, 1998. Includes the Calaveras County Water District's plans to distribute $800,000 to people holding bonds in California; California Public Employees' Retirement System's prohibition of...
- Far West bond-watch. Marois, Michael B.; Monsarrat, Sean; Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;01/15/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30559, p29
Chronicles news topics related to municipal bonds among the Western States in the United States. Support for the sale of public safety bonds by Los Angeles, California mayor Richard Riordan; Appointment of former Nevada state treasurer Bob Seale as president and managing director of Gabelli...
- Far West invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;10/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30748, p40
Presents a chart depicting planned municipal bond issues in the Far West, as of October 15, 1999.
- California ERB Boost. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;8/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31947, p1
Reports on the growth in the municipal bond volume during the first half of 2004 in the Far West. Increase of bonds in the health care sector; Decline in fixed-rate issues and the education sector; Contribution of the California economic recovery bonds in the increase.
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p31
Provides information pertaining to municipal bonds issued in the U.S. Far West as of September 23, 2004.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;9/24/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31976, p32
Presents statistics pertaining to municipal bonds in the U.S. as of September 24, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply rises; New-issue balances; Reoffering yields.
- FAR WEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32200, p30
Lists municipal bonds issued in the Far West as of August 19, 2005. International Airport System's revenue bonds in Alaska; State economic recovery bonds and state gambling securitization in California; State fuel-tax general obligations in Hawaii; Other bond issues in Oregon and Washington.