N.J. Governor Wants Takeover, Cash for Troubled Camden
- N.J. Senate President Offers Plan to Rescue Transportation Fund. Hoffman, David // Bond Buyer;12/03/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30780, p36
Reports on the plan of New Jersey Senate President Donald DiFrancessco to rescue the Transportation Trust Fund. Details on the plan; Revenues currently pledged to the fund.
- A message from the Senate president. // Business News New Jersey;09/18/96, Vol. 9 Issue 19, p57
Presents a message from Donald DiFrancesco, a Senate president, on the support of the Coalition to Keep New Jersey Working, for the Port of New Jersey Revitalization, Dredging, Environmental Cleanup, Lake Restoration and Delaware Bay Area Economic Bond Act of 1996.
- Activists work to change face of Newmarket. McCord, Michael // New Hampshire Business Review;08/14/98, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p17
Focuses on the bonds approved by residents in Newmarket, New Hampshire to help pay for infrastructure improvements to help attract businesses to the town. Total worth of the bonds to be invested by the town; Tax increment finance districts; Comment by Al Dixon, town administrator in Newmarket.
- Brownfield Authority OKs Urban Market bonds. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;4/9/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 15, p3
The article reports that the Grand Rapids Brownfield Redevelopment Authority agreed to sell bonds worth up to 2.35 million U.S. dollars to fund the Urban Market project being built by the Downtown Development Authority and the Grand Action Committee.
- Newark Sports Arena Legislation on 'Life Support'. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31270, p55
Focuses on a plan to construct a multimillion dollar sports arena in Newark, New Jersey. Decision by the state's Assembly Appropriations Committee regarding construction plans; Legislators who are against the plan; Plan proposed by governor Donald DiFrancesco regarding issue of bonds to pay for...
- DiFrancesco Quits the Race. // Business News New Jersey;05/01/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p16
Editorial. Focuses on the candidacy of Donald DiFrancesco for governor of New Jersey. Withdrawal of DiFrancesco.
- Franks Steps up for Another Run. Mulroy, Gene J. // Business News New Jersey;05/01/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 18, p16
Reports on the withdrawal of acting governor Donald DiFrancesco for the gubernatorial race in New Jersey. Reasons for the withdrawal.
- Lawyer, Legislator, Leader, Governor? Weissman, Dan // Business News New Jersey;03/27/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 13, p12
Features New Jersey governor Donald DiFrancesco. Change in relationship between the governor's office and the business community after DiFrancesco took over from Christine Whitman as governor; DiFrancesco's achievements as a Republican senator; His views on business; Investigations into his...
- New Jersey: Once Is Enough. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;12/31/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31294, p30
Reports that a state Superior Court judge in New Jersey dismissed a lawsuit aimed at prohibiting acting governor Donald DiFrancesco from signing any fresh spending bills as of December 2001. Plaintiff of the lawsuit; Reasons why the plaintiff filed the lawsuit; Details of the lawsuit.