- Fitch Drops LAX Outlook. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p37
The article reports on Fitch Ratings' decision to revise its outlook on the City of Los Angeles Department of Airports to stable from negative on July 24, 2006. It discusses the stabilization of the airport's passenger base. The article also reports that the airport agency also operates airports...
- Monday's Market: Municipal Bonds, Futures Prices Given Lift by Rising Treasuries. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;2/5/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31318, p2
Reports on the U.S. municipal dollar bond prices for the possible gains in the future contract made behind a treasury market rally as of February 5, 2002. Prices of revenue bonds of Massachusetts Health and Educational Facilities Authority; Yilds on bonds due 2007 and 2012 set equal to...
- WISCONSIN: Sunny News for St. Croix. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/17/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33283, p9
The article reports on the upgrade of the Aa2 municipal bond rating of Saint Croix County in Wisconsin.
- Rating changes. Kreps, Matthew // Bond Buyer;10/15/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30748, p26
Presents updates on the ratings of municipal bonds in the United States, as of October 15, 1999.
- Munis Firmer as 10-Years Reach New Low. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;8/11/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33365, p2
The article reports on the condition of the municipal bonds in the U.S., along with information on the results of several municipal market ratings and rankings in the state.
- Municipals End Day Mostly Unchanged; San Antonio Posts $133 Million Offering. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;11/19/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31516, p2
Reports that municipal bond prices in the U.S. were nearly unchanged as of November 18, 2002. Trading activity in the municipal bonds sector of the bond market; Price range of the Treasury bonds traded during the day; Bonds traded in the new-issue market; Performance of the Samuel A. Ramirez &...
- Cohoes, N.Y., Raised To Baa2 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;5/9/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32377, p2
The article reports on the ratings assigned by Moody's Investors Service to the city of Cohoes, New York's $1.85 million of general obligation refunding bonds. The agency assigned a Baa2 rating to Cohoes' bonds. Moody's has also upgraded to Baa2 from Baa3 the rating on the city's approximately...
- MICHIGAN: Kalamazoo Plays the Blues. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;2/23/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33471, p9
The article reports on the revisions made by Fitch Ratings Ltd. to its negative outlook over Kalamazoo, Michigan's AA-plus bond ratings over the city's outstanding bonds.
- Munis Weaker After Fed Announcement. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/10/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32626, p2
The article reports on the performance of the municipal bond market as of May 9, 2007 in the U.S. The author claims that the market was slightly weaker due to the announcement of the Federal Open Market Committee (FOMC) which held the federal funds rate unchanged at 5.25%. UBS Securities LLC...