Calif. General Fund May Be Last in Line
- OHIO: Clean Energy Debt OK'd. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;3/7/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33675, p9
The article reports on the approval of the state attorney general on a measure called "Yes for Ohio's Enegy Future," which alllows the state to issue 1.3 billion dollars of bonds to finance clean-energy projects, such as wind, biomass, and solar.
- Investments in Power. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;11/5/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31755, p1
Reports on the proposal of treasurer Phil Angelides to increase investment in the state's electricity transmission grid in California. Construction of additional electrical grids; Issuance of revenue bonds for power projects; Response to the growing energy needs of the state.
- Qatar US$ Global 30: A Gas-Fuelled Credit. // Emerging Markets Monitor;4/25/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p17
Focuses on the factors that led to the performance of the Global 30 bond in Qatar. Implication of the investment incentive provided by the country's energy resources; Highlights of the economic development in the country; Risks associated with the Qatari bond.
- Negotiating the contract. // Chain Store Age;Dec97 Supplement, Vol. 73 Issue 12, p17B
Discusses information on how to negotiate a contract related to energy services as explained by Mary Beth Gentleman of Foley, Hoag & Eliot LLP at `The Nuts & Bolts of Buying Energy in a Deregulated Market' conference. Potential energy-related risks pertinent to the retailers' operation; Three...
- Expend some energy on purchasing. Napper, Simon // Works Management;Dec2001, Vol. 54 Issue 12, p22
Focuses on the expense in purchasing power resources. Advantages of moving contracts away from congested date; Discussion of electricity contracts; Price of electricity.
- California Wants to Unload High-Priced Energy Contracts. // Energy User News;May2002, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p26
Reports the filings made by the Public Utilities Commission and the California Electricity Oversight Board to abrogate high-priced power supply contracts in California. Estimates on the worth of the contracts; Assessment on the legal relevance of the filings; Terms in the proposed changes to...
- California to get its money back. // Modern Power Systems;May2002, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p3
Details the success of the state of California in cutting the price of long-term state power contracts. Provisions of the contract; List of energy companies in which the state had signed the contract; Allegation of consumers against power companies for listing profitability during the energy...
- SR power upgrade agreements signed. // Rail Business Intelligence;4/3/2003, Issue 195, p9
Reports on the signing of the last of the four framework agreements covering the upgrade of the Southern Region traction power supply in Great Britain on March 28, 2003. Details of the power upgrade contracts; Projected value for each of the four regions.
- British firm to supply temporary power to Games. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;10/02/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 13, p14
Reports the contract awarded to Aggreko PLC for the provision of temporary power resource of the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake City, Utah.