What Learning Management Reports Do For You
- TRANSITIONING TO A NEW HRIS: THE RESHAPING OF HUMAN RESOURCES AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY TALENT. // Journal of Electronic Commerce Research;2010, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p251
No abstract available.
- Diversity Lite. Rei, Matthew // T+D;Mar2005, Vol. 59 Issue 3, p65
This article reports on Edge Advantage system which emphasizes on interactive training. It is a Web-based diversity program that's useful and engaging. It comprises four modules that take about three hours to complete. An online facilitator named Michelle guides the participant through the...
- HRIS: INTRODUCTION TO TOMORROW'S SYSTEM FOR MANAGING HUMAN RESOURCES. Hyde, Albert C.; Shafritz, Jay M. // Public Personnel Management;Mar/Apr77, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p70
Features the human resources information systems (HRIS), for human resources management. Advantages of HRIS; Objectives of HRIS; Components of HRIS data base; Accuracy and efficiency of the system.
- SOS Group externaliza la gestiÃ³n de RR.HH. de mÃ¡s de 150 empresas. // Capital Humano;Oct2009, Vol. 22 Issue 236, p136
The article reports that SOS Group, a group of associations and enterprises united against exclusion and in support of social solidarity, will use an external human resources information system provided by HR Access Employee Services.
- People make the system go...or not. Lapointe, Joel; Parker-Matz, Judy // HR Magazine;Sep98, Vol. 43 Issue 10, p28
Presents a guideline for implementing human resources information systems. Identification of user issues; Involvement of users in the system design phase; Primary communication tools that can be combined with training program to eliminate fear and anxiety associated with the implementation of a...
- Information, Please. Buell, Hal; Zuckerman, Amy // Journal for Quality & Participation;May/Jun99, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p52
Discusses the importance of information and knowledge in corporations. Need for employees to be trained and organized to manage data and information; Management of a supply chain; Need for information or communication chains to match workflow; Information on the Associated Press model; Some...
- Full Speed Ahead. Morrison, Dave // CMA Management;Nov2000, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p34
Focuses on post-implementation strategies for enterprise resource planning systems. Dealing with problems stemming from making major system changes; Measures to assure a reliable methodology and thorough testing; Need for training to include warehouse operational staff.
- HOT Training. Sisson, Gary R. // Executive Excellence;Mar2002, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p15
Discusses the procedures of implementing successful hands-on training for employees. Reviewing of notes for inexperienced person; Introduction of the subject and discussion of its importance; Evaluation of the performance of the employees during the training.
- Met support services to go under hammer. // People Management;08/08/96, Vol. 2 Issue 16, p6
Reports that 2,000 civilian jobs may be contracted out to the private sector in an effort to cut cost, according to a review of support functions in the Metropolitan Police. Criticism about the report's outcome; Recommendation of the review regarding the training of personnel; Subject that will...